Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
cres_rod said:
Hi I dont know whats wrong but I cant enter my app no.. its start with 11
Use a dummy number. I've tried to get the admin to modify it. Once it's done I will announce and u can put in your reall app no

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya10 said:
Sanjeev,

Pls add me to the whatsapp group, I applied SINP EE category on 18th Dec-15.

Sathya-9900108649

Thanks
Sathya
Hi, what is your application status now? I have applied on 18th Dec too, but still in process.

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
LA-AK said:
Hi, what is your application status now? I have applied on 18th Dec too, but still in process.
I also applied on 17th Dec and still in process.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Prakash79 said:
I also applied on 17th Dec and still in process.
Also 17th, still in progress, no change whatsoever in funds page or a document that I voluntarily submitted. (Anyone knows if re-sending them a document via email slows down the process or what?)

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
stuckindenmark said:
Also 17th, still in progress, no change whatsoever in funds page or a document that I voluntarily submitted. (Anyone knows if re-sending them a document via email slows down the process or what?)
Actuly fund conversations is not mendatory for update.SINP also nominated without doing that!!
Let's wait for something today for us.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
darklord said:
If you applied in OASIS, you would have to select one of the SINP programs - either Express Entry stream (EE) or Occupation In Demand (OID) stream, which one did you apply for?
Actually, i don't know because i didn't see any option. I am still uploading my documents. ;D
There is one problem though, my noc is 3012, registered nurse. There is no other noc listed that matches or close enough to our duties & responsibilities in step 1. The noc in the list is more on engineers and trade skills.

are those people with that noc will be the only ones that can apply at the moment?

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Anyone has a draft copy of a gift deed agreement?

Couple of quick questions. I have prepared another application which is ready except the two reference letters for are yet to be signed. The Director at college is sick and out of the office. The other letter might not be signed until tomorrow. Should I wait for the experience letters before submitting the application? or I should go ahead and submit?

In SINP application I was asked if I have previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian Immigration application. Do I say yes? Since the prior application was deemed ineligible. Do I need to attach a copy of the ineligible letter from previous application?

In CIC forms they asked if you ever applied to CIC? She applied in 2014 at Canada Consulate, London for a tourist visa and she was denied. Does she answer yes? They also asking for UCI number. I have from the previous denied application. Do I include that number?

Regarding the settlement funds, can I only use my prior term deposit as POF. Since it has been there for 3 months and it will automatically rollover on 1/7.

maxlezner

Dec 11, 2015
Hi, for express entry upfront medical do we do ede or non ede? I hope it's the same for state nominee and direct one's. It's for my friend who got ITA last month.

My application to SINP was in July 2015 and is still in process.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
petertherock77 said:
Anyone has a draft copy of a gift deed agreement?

I do not have copy of gift deed and you have approach a notary or advocate who might have in handy

Couple of quick questions. I have prepared another application which is ready except the two reference letters for are yet to be signed. The Director at college is sick and out of the office. The other letter might not be signed until tomorrow. Should I wait for the experience letters before submitting the application? or I should go ahead and submit?

Please submit the application and add if you have any old reference letter as the intake for 500 application will be completed in a day

In SINP application I was asked if I have previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian Immigration application. Do I say yes? Since the prior application was deemed ineligible. Do I need to attach a copy of the ineligible letter from previous application?

You have mention Yes and you need to attached the document also. There are many people who got nominated doing so

In CIC forms they asked if you ever applied to CIC? She applied in 2014 at Canada Consulate, London for a tourist visa and she was denied. Does she answer yes? They also asking for UCI number. I have from the previous denied application. Do I include that number?

Yes for tourist visa and you need to mention the reason why it was denied
Yes for UCI number

Regarding the settlement funds, can I only use my prior term deposit as POF. Since it has been there for 3 months and it will automatically rollover on 1/7.

Yes you can user the term deposit as POF. As per SINP, your proof of funds should be three months old.

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello Sandy,

Initially I have applied for NOC 2283, but after seeing the nominations for 2171, I have requested to change it to 2171.
I have sent my application on Dec 7th and on
Dec 15th - it was changed to "in progess"
Dec 31st - Waiting on Applicant , Request for Additional Documents

I dont think the NOC matters, because 2171,2174 and 2283 all belong IT and I saw in the sheet that November application got nomination for
NOC 2283
. So, my suggestion you should not be worried about NOC.

Make sure you have submitted all the necessary documents
The below are the documents they are very strict apart from the mandatory documents.
1) Employee Reference Letter - Roles and Responsibilities should be more than 10. Atleast, try to put 15
This should be as per SINP Guide they have mentioned.
2) Birth Certificates of Principal Applicant, Spouse and child if any with the name of Father and Mother.
3) Proof of funds - Funds should be three months old (Savings account, Term deposits and Mutual funds)

Regards
Charan

Thanks Charan for your quick response. Status still in process..waiting for nomination :(

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maxlezner said:
Hi, for express entry upfront medical do we do ede or non ede? I hope it's the same for state nominee and direct one's. It's for my friend who got ITA last month.

My application to SINP was in July 2015 and is still in process.
Non-EDE Worker.
Tell the hospital it's UPFRONT medical. They should get it right

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys just found some pages on how CIC processes the EE PNP applicants .looks like refusal rate might be very low for PNP guys .Please check below

7.8. Refusing the application
There are three bases upon which a provincial nominee who meets all statutory admissibility
requirements can be refused a visa:
OP 7-B PROVINCIAL NOMINEES
2014-01-13
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant does not intend to live in the province that
has nominated them;
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant is unlikely to be able to successfully
establish economically in Canada; and
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant is participating in, or intends to participate
in, a passive investment or an immigration-linked investment scheme as defined in R87(5) to
R87(9) of the Regulations.
In each case, the officer must have some evidence to support this belief and overcome the
presumptions implied by the provincial nomination. Every provincial nominee agreement obliges
the immigration officer to consult with an official of the nominating province regarding the intention
to refuse before the refusal is actually made.
If the officer, after consulting with the province, still intends to refuse, R87(4) requires that a
second officer concur with the decision to refuse, before it can be made official. Both officers’
names should be clearly recorded in the CAIPS notes.

Also check the OP7b pdf file from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/index.asp?v=enhanced

It also shows different clauses and other crtiteria that officer checks in a PNP application .

FROM ANOTHER THREAD

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
hi,

In level 1 OASIS application, you have to choose your noc. I can't find my noc, does it mean that you cannot apply? I am in medical/healthcare, the noc there is more on trade skills and engineer.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
LOVK said:
hi,

In level 1 OASIS application, you have to choose your noc. I can't find my noc, does it mean that you cannot apply? I am in medical/healthcare, the noc there is more on trade skills and engineer.
Your NOC has to be on the list there. Have you checked the list on the application guidelines to see that your NOC is accepted by SINP?