favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
Encore said:
The SINP OID is full.
SINP have received the maximum limit in one day.
This is interesting.
My NOC is regulated and I forgot to attach the APEGS license because I was rushing to avoid being late in submitting my application for OID.
Luckily, I was able to submit. But now I have to email the document to them. Does anyone know the email address we can send missing documents to?

Secondly, My status in OASIS says "Application Received" but I have not received any email confirming my submission. How long does it take for the email to hit my inbox?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
favoured1 said:
My NOC is regulated and I forgot to attach the APEGS license because I was rushing to avoid being late in submitting my application for OID.
Luckily, I was able to submit. But now I have to email the document to them. Does anyone know the email address we can send missing documents to?

Secondly, My status in OASIS says "Application Received" but I have not received any email confirming my submission. How long does it take for the email to hit my inbox?
Here is the email address where you must send the missing documents immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
This email address is available in the Procedural guidelines document, available at this link http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand
If you have not received email in your inbox, suggest you to look at spam, promotion or social folder.
Also in your Online account, check correspondence tab, I am sure you will be able to find the communication you are looking for.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
favoured1 said:

Can u pls throw some light on how to get license for a regulated profession and what's the timeline and fees...it wud be helpful to many I guess

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
favoured1 said:

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (306) 798-7467.

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have Applied for SINP OID on 4th Jan around 3 am and got the Application number. There was no news on the website that SINP OID is accepting applications and more over the SINP Application Intake Thresholds shows the below..

Application Intake Thresholds as of January 4, 2016
SINP Category Application Quota
Remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2016

International Skilled Workers

International Skilled Workers - With an Employment Offer 5,000 5,000
International Skilled Workers - Express Entry 500 500
International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand 500 0

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

I'm confused now because i would like to know if the application was accepted or not or do I have to wait till SINP OID reopens again as the as application quota says..

Please help in this regards..

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clickmes said:
Hi everyone,

I have Applied for SINP OID on 4th Jan around 3 am and got the Application number. There was no news on the website that SINP OID is accepting applications and more over the SINP Application Intake Thresholds shows the below..

Application Intake Thresholds as of January 4, 2016
SINP Category Application Quota
Remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2016

International Skilled Workers

International Skilled Workers - With an Employment Offer 5,000 5,000
International Skilled Workers - Express Entry 500 500

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

I'm confused now because i would like to know if the application was accepted or not or do I have to wait till SINP OID reopens again as the as application quota says..

Please help in this regards..
If you have received an application number and your online application shows status as Application Received, you are in the quota.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clickmes said:
I meant when will i hear the next update from SINP about my application..
As and when there will be an update to your application you will be informed. Its difficult to answer your question about exact time frame.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question about POE - appreciate if anyone can share their 2 cents.

There is no direct flight from my home country to reach either Saskatoon or Regina, I have to land either at Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary to reach final destination.
Do I have to go through the CBSA and Immigration at Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary and one of these airports are considered as Point of Entry for SINP nominee in Canada ?

What other things I need to consider ?

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Yoda24 said:
I have a question about POE - appreciate if anyone can share their 2 cents.

There is no direct flight from my home country to reach either Saskatoon or Regina, I have to land either at Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary to reach final destination.
Do I have to go through the CBSA and Immigration at Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary and one of these airports are considered as Point of Entry for SINP nominee in Canada ?

What other things I need to consider ?
Read in another forum that they might check if you have a booked flight ticket from POE place to ur province place....

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
I don't see any problem with the docs. Maybe you should wait till new year or see how this week goes
Waiting on Applicant status can directly be changed to Nomination. So, no need to panic there.
Hi Topsy,

Still no news from SINP, should i wait more or send them a email inquiry.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Ratings: +0

hi i am from india with no relative in saskatchewan ..i am married ,do i need to to submit imm5409 ,i have no sponsorship,is it mandatory in my case