+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prab0 said:
Guys whats the form name IMM**** that we will get in return after getting our Medicals done.
What you get is a upfront medical confirmation from the panel doctor. Which is needed to be scanned and uploaded.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
There was a helpful link to follow for nominated members....
Can anyone please post the link again...
U mean this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
One_Topsy said:
U mean this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
hi one_topsy,

i have sumitted application for sinp on 4th dec and after that i have received a mail to submit pending fund documents. On 24th i have submitted the same but still i m not getting any response then

is this a matter of worry ??

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
ankit_46 said:
hi one_topsy,

i have sumitted application for sinp on 4th dec and after that i have received a mail to submit pending fund documents. On 24th i have submitted the same but still i m not getting any response then

Don't worry...you should wait...

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
hi one_topsy,

Please remember it's Christmas period and people processing will be on holidays. Office will be low on capacity, expect some delays.

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
Hi Friends,

My settlement of funds in OASIS is converted in to Canadian Dollara as on 29-12-2015. I have submitted 3 accounts, SBI and PF statement of mine and husband. They updated only SBI but PF statements still shows INR. My application is still in process.

Is it going to be rejected??or still I have chances. anyone in same boat?
Any thoughts????

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Aalan said:
Hi Friends,

My settlement of funds in OASIS is converted in to Canadian Dollara as on 29-12-2015. I have submitted 3 accounts, SBI and PF statement of mine and husband. They updated only SBI but PF statements still shows INR. My application is still in process.

Is it going to be rejected??or still I have chances. anyone in same boat?
Any thoughts????
SINP does not accept PF as settlement funds proof.
If funds in your SBI accounts are enough, then you are safe else you may get a request from SINP or they may reject your application.
But since funds have beem updated its good news that they are working on your application, expect a change in status very soon.....All the best

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi,

I was just wondering what's the condition of SINP nominated person - how long they have to stay, live and work at SK?

Secondly, is there any time limit to entry into Canada after PR granted?
Entry should be in the nominated province or ateast officials should belive you are intending to go to your nominated province............read some news that people were denied PR visas when they landed in different provinces other than those nominated them.....

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
maheshkumargali said:
SINP does not accept PF as settlement funds proof.
If funds in your SBI accounts are enough, then you are safe else you may get a request from SINP or they may reject your application.
But since funds have beem updated its good news that they are working on your application, expect a change in status very soon.....All the best
Thanks Mahesh!

Before submitting PF as proof of fund I sent email to them asking the same. They asked me submit and they will asses it. Lets see what happens.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all,
Happy New Year and wish you all the best.
Actually, I have a question about the translation requirement. In the guide it mentions "a copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability". And the form of affidavit here "economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/translator-affidavit/"

However, in my case, the Notary public has its own form and it is not possible for them to use the required form of SAS. SO is it OK for me not to use SAS affidavit form.

Thank you very much for your help to comment.

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
lanruze said:
Congrats Mehrdad2014 and everyone getting nomination. I suppose your application changed directly from "waiting on applicant" to "Nomination". It never went back to 'In process" ? Please confirm.
Hello dude , once I sent poof of funds on dec 26 as they had requested it on dec 18, my application changed from waiting on applicant to in process on dec 29 afterwards , about two hours later, it was nominated by SINP on dec 29 ,finally , I got nomination on mycic profile on dec 30 . Now preparing EE documents , hope to pass this step soon , all the best to all applicants waiting for nomination :)

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello Mehrdad,

Congrats on your nomination!!As far as I remember, you have submitted application on Dec 7th which is same as mine.
I think you should know me from whatsapp group!! of SINP- Express Entry..
So, fingers crossed as I might hear something today..
Also, I have one doubt, do they mention NOC in the nomination letter
Hello Charan , you are right , we were texting in Whatsapp group and I would like to thanks your helpful recommends . They sent me an approval letter of confirmation for nomination with a table mentioned the Noc I had applied for , there were also a lot of detailed information related to my application . If you interested to know inbox me your Whatsapp number , all the best