+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
I should've been following this thread instead of the other one XD (Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED)

For employment reference letters, aside from contact details of the HR officer who signed it, it seems we need to include our manager/supervisor's contacts details as well:

Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant's official work book or other official government documents.

>Each letter should indicate the following:
>your job position and dates of employment;
>your main duties/responsibilities;
>the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
>the contact information of your supervisor or manager

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Babloobadshah said:
Hi guys,
I also got the same e-mail as other members are mentioning here...
however, there was no pdf attached to it..however the inbox was showing a sign of attachment.
So, I logged on in my OASIS account and found it in the files section of "my correspondence"

So, what's next?
Does any one know?
guys keep sharing your views and experiences , its a very informative and helpful forum for all of us

Hi Seniors...

Can you plzz let me know whether we needed to fill anything in Correspondence section before Submitting???

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Seniors...

Can you plzz let me know whether we needed to fill anything in Correspondence section before Submitting???
No. It's where they'll send messages when they need to contact you.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi

I have applied two application. My first application was wrong and I sent mail for cancelling first one . Now i saw my first application is cancelled and second application is ok. I got notification in correspondence that my application is received. :)

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks Sanjeev, You are doing a great job here

I'm looking for the proof of fund screen in the CIC Express entry profile or did we not indicate our available funds in our EE profile?

sanjeev31aug said:
Check this out https://goo.gl/QkF2nA

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you Victorpapa

and what i just learnt today, AOR stands for "Acknowledgment of Receipt"

i guess very soon i'll learn what PER stands for.

Is the SINP still open?

VictorPapa said:
All friends who received that email from SINP be aware, That email is your AOR from SINP and it means they already done pre check of your application and you are added to their pending line of processing. My experience tell me, who received AOR last night, will receive nomination first in among 1000 applicants.
Others who didn't receive any email last night, don't worry, you will get it very soon in the next days. ;)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi

I have applied two application. My first application was wrong and I sent mail for cancelling first one . Now i saw my first application is cancelled and second application is ok. I got notification in correspondence that my application is received. :)
Hi miltoncsekuet!

I've seen your name on the QSW thread. But earliest that will open is still in October, so why not look for other programs right? :)

May I know the email address you sent your second application??

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
I have a suggestion for this group's spreadsheet. I think these fields should be added between "Have connection to sask" (J) and ITA Received (K): SINP AOR date , SINP Additional document request date , SINP Nomination date

And those who received their SINP AOR last night can fill "SINP AOR date" field. ;)
Thanks for the suggestions, Have made some changes to the form.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
T365 said:
Hi miltoncsekuet!

I've seen your name on the QSW thread. But earliest that will open is still in October, so why not look for other programs right? :)

May I know the email address you sent your second application??
QSW needs income tax certificate from govt. personnel to prove your job experiences and process takes more than 3 years . The rejection rate is high so I am not interested .
Address is
immigration @ gov .sk .ca

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
please see this link:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

Average Time 5.8 month is too long + 6 month for federal= 1 year :(

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
smofakhamy said:
please see this link:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

Average Time 5.8 month is too long + 6 month for federal= 1 year :(

Thanks for the link, makes sense.. as SINP JAN applicants only now start getting nominations..

Ah well, its a chance to save up more money for the move, and build a good relationship with the boss to allow to continue to work remotely via VPN (for me hehe) 8)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
To those who needed some documents translated, were you able to provide the 3rd item below?

If your documents are in a language other than English or French, you must submit the following three documents:

a copy of the original document;
a copy of the English or French translation of the document; and,
a copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
miltoncsekuet said:
QSW needs income tax certificate from govt. personnel to prove your job experiences and process takes more than 3 years . The rejection rate is high so I am not interested .
Address is
immigration @ gov .sk .ca
Thanks for this!

I hope they reply promptly as I need additional documents to submit.

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
T365 said:
To those who needed some documents translated, were you able to provide the 3rd item below?

If your documents are in a language other than English or French, you must submit the following three documents:

a copy of the original document;
a copy of the English or French translation of the document; and,
a copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability
Any notary translation includes such an affidavit (at least here in Israel).
But they also have their own version of the affidavit, I recommend using it on the new translations, although they accepted my old documents with standard format.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Carmageddon said:
Any notary translation includes such an affidavit (at least here in Israel).
But they also have their own version of the affidavit, I recommend using it on the new translations, although they accepted my old documents with standard format.
I see. Could you please share where can I acquire their version of the affidavit? I don't see it on their guide. Thanks!

By the way the document I'm referring to is my diploma. My University provided 2 copies, one in local language and the other in English. So it's the document issuer who performed the translation.