+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s-r-z said:
I also got this. With a pdf attached approving application received.

Now please somebody answer this:
I updated my EE profile (a job experience title) after submitting my SINP under EE, does it hurt anything?!
Nothing to worry, you are good.

Also Please fill the form https://goo.gl/3z14qq

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
I also got this email in my inbox saying;

Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding ***NAME'***s application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling
(Canada 001) 306-798-7467.

NOTICE: This email (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any other purpose. Please delete it and advise the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program by email at immigration@gov.sk.ca or telephone at (Canada 001) 306-798-7467. Thank you

There was no attachment or link though. So i went and checked SINP application and in the CORRESPONDENCE section in the application, therewas this message and a pdf confirmation letter attached saying they have recieved my application.

Babloobadshah

Jun 13, 2015
Hi guys,
I also got the same e-mail as other members are mentioning here...
however, there was no pdf attached to it..however the inbox was showing a sign of attachment.
So, I logged on in my OASIS account and found it in the files section of "my correspondence"

So, what's next?
Does any one know?
guys keep sharing your views and experiences , its a very informative and helpful forum for all of us

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Babloobadshah said:
Hi guys,
however, there was no pdf attached to it..however the inbox was showing a sign of attachment.
So, I logged on in my OASIS account and found it in the files section of "my correspondence"

So, what's next?
Does any one know?
guys keep sharing your views and experiences , its a very informative and helpful forum for all of us
I have got the same email. Its just an acceptance (AOR) that our application has been received at their end. Nothing to do from our side apart from waiting. If they want any additional documents after reviewing our application, they will ask for it.

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Will we get any any notification email if they ask for any additional documents or do we need to keep checking our application for correpondance?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
VipsB said:
Will we get any any notification email if they ask for any additional documents or do we need to keep checking our application for correpondance?
You will get email notification also buddy. To be on the safer side, check the application for correspondence too :)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babloobadshah said:
Hi guys,

So, what's next?
Does any one know?
VipsB said:
Guys, if you already submitted your application and haven't filled the form please fill it to keep track of every applicants Thanks.

Use this link to fill and modify your entry. https://goo.gl/3z14qq

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Good day everyone,

Please Can anyone please remind me where to update proof of funds in the EE pool, it differs from my SINP application and i have looked at the forms again, i can't locate which section has that question, please help

Thank you

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abyurla said:
Good day everyone,

Please Can anyone please remind me where to update proof of funds in the EE pool, it differs from my SINP application and i have looked at the forms again, i can't locate which section has that question, please help

Thank you
Check this out https://goo.gl/QkF2nA

varun2015

Feb 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All

After submitting my application i found out that my profession (intended and past) is regulated, Apparently all the Engineering occupations falls under regulated/certification category.
And looking at the time line of 1 year for getting the licence (even the basic Engg-in-training). I don't think SNIP will approve my application with out the letter from regulatory body ( APEGS in my case). Even if i apply for it there is another road block you need a guarantor who is already a member to endorse your ID. If you don't have a guarantor you need to visit their office to get one of their officer to sing the application.

Just sharing, not sure how many of you are in the same boat.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun2015 said:
All

After submitting my application i found out that my profession (intended and past) is regulated, Apparently all the Engineering occupations falls under regulated/certification category.
And looking at the time line of 1 year for getting the licence (even the basic Engg-in-training). I don't think SNIP will approve my application with out the letter from regulatory body ( APEGS in my case). Even if i apply for it there is another road block you need a guarantor who is already a member to endorse your ID. If you don't have a guarantor you need to visit their office to get one of their officer to sing the application.

Just sharing, not sure how many of you are in the same boat.
Which NOC you fall under?, Check your job duties and see if you can apply under some other NOC , which is not regulated and in demand list of SINP

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abyurla said:
Just got an email sorta acknowledging my application and saying scanned docs can be mailed to them.

Anyone else got such?
maksal786 said:
i got it..

Msg...

Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding ****FULL NAME**** application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration @ gov.sk.ca or by calling
(Canada 001) 306-798-7467.

NOTICE: This email (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any other purpose. Please delete it and advise the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program by email at immigration @ gov.sk.ca or telephone at (Canada 001) 306-798-7467. Thank you
All friends who received that email from SINP be aware, That email is your AOR from SINP and it means they already done pre check of your application and you are added to their pending line of processing. My experience tell me, who received AOR last night, will receive nomination first in among 1000 applicants.
Others who didn't receive any email last night, don't worry, you will get it very soon in the next days. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Guys, if you already submitted your application and haven't filled the form please fill it to keep track of every applicants Thanks.

Use this link to fill and modify your entry. https://goo.gl/3z14qq
I have a suggestion for this group's spreadsheet. I think these fields should be added between "Have connection to sask" (J) and ITA Received (K): SINP AOR date , SINP Additional document request date , SINP Nomination date

And those who received their SINP AOR last night can fill "SINP AOR date" field. ;)