+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Family Members Category

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Hello All

Hi All ,

I submitte my SINP application on Nov 1, 2010 under the family category. I received the acknlowdgement and a file number on 15 Dec, 2010.

Then after almost 1 year, on 15 Nov 2011, they asked me to provide latest financial proof and updated Birth Certificates of my kids with their names on the certificate (earlier names were missing).

I submitted the updated and missing documents on Dec 5, 2011. My Cousin persionally submitted the application in the office.

After this I havent received anything yet. Can anybody tell me how should i proceed from here?

Thanks
Jitender

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
qajitender said:
Hello All

Hi All ,

I submitte my SINP application on Nov 1, 2010 under the family category. I received the acknlowdgement and a file number on 15 Dec, 2010.

Then after almost 1 year, on 15 Nov 2011, they asked me to provide latest financial proof and updated Birth Certificates of my kids with their names on the certificate (earlier names were missing).

I submitted the updated and missing documents on Dec 5, 2011. My Cousin persionally submitted the application in the office.

After this I havent received anything yet. Can anybody tell me how should i proceed from here?

Thanks
Jitender
Basically, you just have to wait for your SINP Approval/Nomination certificate.

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
rainy_june said:
hi, to all again!

I just wanna know how to use the ECAS? how can I register to this site?
if you have your UCI number you can use that to log on this site:
http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
if you have your UCI number you can use that to log on this site:
http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp
thank you for that info...UCI is it the same in File number? by the way, how's yours now? any update?

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
rainy_june said:
thank you for that info...UCI is it the same in File number? by the way, how's yours now? any update?
Still waiting for our PPR. mga 1 to 2 months yata after ng medical.

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
rainy_june said:
bago lng din po...excited to know updates from bongski and xsoulwinx...any updates from you guys? gusto ko lng din sana humingi ng konting pag asa sa inyo..My application received from saskatchewan immigration office since june 01, 2011. What I have now is only the File number. After that since it runs for almost 9 months to be exact this end of february, until i havnt received any updates from my application. My application is under Family coz I have a brother living in the same province of saskatchewan. Do you think malapit na rin namin mareceive un new update sa application namin, kung meron man my idea ba kayo kung ano un second step na possible na marereceive namin? bigyan nyo naman po ko ng idea pls? thank u so much in advance. :) God Bless Us!
Malapit na po yan. :) After you receive your nomination certificate/approval, PR application na. :)

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
qajitender said:
Hello All

Hi All ,

Thanks
Jitender
immigration@gov.sk.ca
Dear you have to write a simple email and send to above email address and asked them about your status
Write at the top of your email Sure name; ---- given name
subject ;SINP
if any reference you have , write it

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
Malapit na po yan. :) After you receive your nomination certificate/approval, PR application na. :)

sana nga po...UCI and File Number is that the same? or either of these two can be used to make registration for ECas?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
rainy_june said:
sana nga po...UCI and File Number is that the same? or either of these two can be used to make registration for ECas?
These both are different and both are given by CIC after your submission of complete documents of rheir respective VO

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
sam pk said:
These both are different and both are given by CIC after your submission of complete documents of rheir respective VO
thanks for a quick reply. :) by the way can I use it (File Number) to view my status? I tried many times but what I always see is the same, no progress. :(

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
rainy_june said:
thanks for a quick reply. :) by the way can I use it (File Number) to view my status? I tried many times but what I always see is the same, no progress. :(
Dear yes you can use file number , tell me what the message u have received

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
sam pk said:
Dear yes you can use file number , tell me what the message u have received
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: etc...

I'm using my File Number to check my status application. :(

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
rainy_june said:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: etc...

I'm using my File Number to check my status application. :(
Ok dear just belive me , I still have a same problem perhaps i got the visa ,dont worry its a technical problem

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
sam pk said:
Ok dear just belive me , I still have a same problem perhaps i got the visa ,dont worry its a technical problem
I'm almost confused reading all the instruction to do those things that might help me see the status of my application using that way. but frustration is always there every time I checked thru it. thank u for giving me hope again. are you now in canada?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
rainy_june said:
I'm almost confused reading all the instruction to do those things that might help me see the status of my application using that way. but frustration is always there every time I checked thru it. thank u for giving me hope again. are you now in canada?
Yes dear i understand your pain full situation becoz i was also gone through with same condition but i heared from some one that few people have being going with same problem if you want to know your status you can email them but once in a month or 2 months

ritenow i am not in canada intented in May 2012