+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Family Members Category

regina101

Sep 12, 2011
xsoulwinx said:
hey bongski. na receive nanamin approval ng SINP sa wakas. :) CIC nlang nyan. Hope you'll get yours soon. God bless.
It seems that you and my brother has the same timeline... I'm so excited and nervous and i don't know what to expect... DId the immigration ask you just once for additional documents? If that's the case probably that's the reason why we still don't have the nomination.

mau04444

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
hi everyone!!
i applied sinp family category on april 1,2011 and approved on feb.13,2012.. sending docs for PR to CIC sydney ds month.. i got a temp working permit support letter--- ds mns i cn apply for temp work permit so dt i can start to move to canda as soon as posible coz i have a permanent job offer... but ders no guarantee dt my aplication 4 wrkng permit wll be aproved.. and ders posibility dt if i apply both PR and WP my aplication will be delay... so i dnt know if i wll apply WP or wait my PR.. my job offer in canda is not related to my previous work exp here in phils. so is der a posibilty dt my aplication in WP will be denied?? any idea pls help.. tnx

working permit processing time is 8wks (not sure) aditional 3mos for medical

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
I have applied through the Family stream on 5th January 2012 via my spouse's maternal uncle. Mine was an online application, and as of today the status says "Application Submitted". From all the posts I have read so far it seems that the average time period for nomination is around 11 months. Hence if this timeline trend continues I have another 9 months to go. Just wondering what is the average timeframe of process post receiving of SINP. Keep your comments coming....

Regards

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dont_Give_up said:
I have applied through the Family stream on 5th January 2012 via my spouse's maternal uncle. Mine was an online application, and as of today the status says "Application Submitted". From all the posts I have read so far it seems that the average time period for nomination is around 11 months. Hence if this timeline trend continues I have another 9 months to go. Just wondering what is the average timeframe of process post receiving of SINP. Keep your comments coming....

Regards
Before Jan 2012 changes in CIC PNP requirement in document checklist, the processing times were more likely to be 5-6 months for skilled workers and 8-10 months for family members. But after changes, (as CIC just reduced the supporting documents checklist and excluded Educational and Work experience documents), it seems that CIC will not work too much on PNP application and they have putted all the responsibility on Provincial immigration department to process all the documents, from then we have seen an up rise in processing time of Provincial part and skilled workers are getting nominations in 8-9 months and family member streams are getting nominations in 12-14 months. This is my analysis. but i am pretty sure that CIC part processing time must have reduced to a greater extent. What is your views about it?

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
mau04444 said:
HI!!!
did u apply temp working permit or PR only??
PR through SINP under family category po.

lyn_dvcl

Jan 23, 2012
hi everyone...I'm also applying for SINP under family members category, my brother mailed our application last Feb 7, 2012, how long does it takes before we receive confirmation that they have received our application? some say that it takes 1 to 2 weeks, never heard from them until now....i'm so worried if they have received our application or not...

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
bago lng din po...excited to know updates from bongski and xsoulwinx...any updates from you guys? gusto ko lng din sana humingi ng konting pag asa sa inyo..My application received from saskatchewan immigration office since june 01, 2011. What I have now is only the File number. After that since it runs for almost 9 months to be exact this end of february, until i havnt received any updates from my application. My application is under Family coz I have a brother living in the same province of saskatchewan. Do you think malapit na rin namin mareceive un new update sa application namin, kung meron man my idea ba kayo kung ano un second step na possible na marereceive namin? bigyan nyo naman po ko ng idea pls? thank u so much in advance. :) God Bless Us!

lyn_dvcl

Jan 23, 2012
rainy_june said:
bago lng din po...excited to know updates from bongski and xsoulwinx...any updates from you guys? gusto ko lng din sana humingi ng konting pag asa sa inyo..My application received from saskatchewan immigration office since june 01, 2011. What I have now is only the File number. After that since it runs for almost 9 months to be exact this end of february, until i havnt received any updates from my application. My application is under Family coz I have a brother living in the same province of saskatchewan. Do you think malapit na rin namin mareceive un new update sa application namin, kung meron man my idea ba kayo kung ano un second step na possible na marereceive namin? bigyan nyo naman po ko ng idea pls? thank u so much in advance. :) God Bless Us!

hello there...i'm also from the Philippines, just wanted to know how long does it takes to received confirmation that they have received your application after mailing it to them...just submitted our application last Feb 7,2011 and when did you get file number? thanks and gudluck! :) medyo worried lang kasi other said that you will received confirmation that they have received your application 1 to 2 weeks upon mailing them, never heard from them since we mailed our application last Feb 7.

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
***lyn_dvcl

hi, my docs send by my brother from saskatchewan since he was there. I send it to him then he send it to Saskatchewan Immigration Office-Regina. then after 4 or 5 days we received the letter confirming that they already received my application and stated our File Number in there. But up to now no other updates..i'm just waiting for it. Good thing that I saw this forum and it lessen my worries..And also my brother told me that it would take 8-10 months for the assessment procedure. I am now in almost 9 months of waiting since june 1, 2011.

I think in your case, it would take more time for at least less than a month since it came from here in the philippines. Just expect it so that you cannot feel frustrated about the process and be patient as I am sometimes loss in it! Its a long way process. in your part, who lives in canada that will sponsor you?

mau04444

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
PR through SINP under family category po.
buti p kyo diretso cic manila unlike us kailangan muna dumaan s cic sydney den ipapas nila s manila embasy dts a new rule.. parang tumagal p ata lalo ung procesing ah..

lyn_dvcl

Jan 23, 2012
rainy_june said:
***lyn_dvcl

hi, my docs send by my brother from saskatchewan since he was there. I send it to him then he send it to Saskatchewan Immigration Office-Regina. then after 4 or 5 days we received the letter confirming that they already received my application and stated our File Number in there. But up to now no other updates..i'm just waiting for it. Good thing that I saw this forum and it lessen my worries..And also my brother told me that it would take 8-10 months for the assessment procedure. I am now in almost 9 months of waiting since june 1, 2011.

I think in your case, it would take more time for at least less than a month since it came from here in the philippines. Just expect it so that you cannot feel frustrated about the process and be patient as I am sometimes loss in it! Its a long way process. in your part, who lives in canada that will sponsor you?

rainy_june

it's my brother from Saskatoon who sponsored me, he's the one who mailed my application to Regina that's why i'm worried for not receiving any confirmation from them, maybe i need to wait for another week.... nway, who's accompanying you to Canada? Gudluck, hope you receive the Good news soon.... :)

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
lyn_dvcl said:
rainy_june

it's my brother from Saskatoon who sponsored me, he's the one who mailed my application to Regina that's why i'm worried for not receiving any confirmation from them, maybe i need to wait for another week.... nway, who's accompanying you to Canada? Gudluck, hope you receive the Good news soon.... :)
we're on the same procedure maybe lyn_dvcl...my brother also. but when he said to me that he already send our application not more than 2 weeks we received a letter send through my brother email confirming that they already got and filed our application. maybe this week u will get a confirmation from them. Good Luck. after that letter no updates from me. wishing to have a good news this coming months. its almost 9 months ago, haven't received anything from the office. :(

Good Luck to you too. ;)

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
rainy_june said:
hi po. they key here is patience po. hehe. waiting lang talaga. yung sinp nomination certificate namin na receive po namin after 11months. then sinp forwarded it to cic manila. we have to fill up another set of forms for CIC manila. Then yun naka receive na po kami ng Med request. We will be having our medical tomorrow. :)

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
hi po. they key here is patience po. hehe. waiting lang talaga. yung sinp nomination certificate namin na receive po namin after 11months. then sinp forwarded it to cic manila. we have to fill up another set of forms for CIC manila. Then yun naka receive na po kami ng Med request. We will be having our medical tomorrow. :)
hi...really!!!good news to you! Good Luck! yes id love to hear it that 11 months would give new updates for me and my family...in God's grace!!!sana nga after 11 months meron na kaming nomination. after nomination bro, how long naman uli un after nyo ma fill up all the forms from here at CIC manila to receive the medical request?