+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE JULY 2016 APPLICANTS

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Now your case is suspected, may be. Generally they decide in 1-2 months if they realised that it was their mistake. So don't wait long. Send them email daily for decision. Or apply again, if they don't decide in time. Many people have been waiting from 1-2 years for second review decision.
Actually I am not the only one who is waiting for that long. I read a post from a guy in this forum, who has the same reason for refusal and has the same timeline and he too was waiting for decision from SINP. Wondering what are they up to?

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Ohhh man they took 6 months to make decision of second review.........
I am also going for second review now I am scared I don't want to wait so long again

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
ham90 said:
I am also going for second review now I am scared I don't want to wait so long again
That's exactly the reason why I didn't go for second review! Better to rectify what went wrong and reapply.

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham90 said:
I asked SINP about my file, they said they have hundreds of files under second review and second review takes over a year. I suggest you to apply again if you are eligible, rather than going through the agony of waiting.

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
dreamcanada66 said:
All the JULY-EE Refused or Nominated appliants please share the name of their Vis officers here.

In this way we can come to know that who is making -ve decisions and who is maing +ve decisions.

Mainly July applicants who are rejected without any reason can take help from this info

Please share MANAGERS Names-

Like I have David Li
On the application where do you get the officers name?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Orion*15 said:
On the application where do you get the officers name?
This would be absolutely biased just to consider who has approved the
application and some other nominated.There can be many other reasons
behind the rejection.I am totally disagree with your opinion ,dreamcanada66.

You shouldn't dream such dreams,lol.

Ariob

Dec 19, 2016
Dear friends
My application in EE Sinp 20 July refused due to JD mismath in noc 1225.
Now could you please send me your JD for Noc 1225 in private? Anybody who got nomination in this job. Thanks
I would like to rectify my job letter and reapply.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:
This would be absolutely biased just to consider who has approved the
application and some other nominated.There can be many other reasons
behind the rejection.I am totally disagree with your opinion ,dreamcanada66.

You shouldn't dream such dreams,lol.
Hey Mr. Nepali ....listen carefully I have already received my nomination from OINP in last week under same NOC 2171 with same job duties and experience letter.
Before nomination I had 411 CRS . What was yours before nomination ?. I am sure you might around 370-380 thats why u r only eligible for this SINp only and endorsing them without any reason
Now you tell how come July applicants are wrong and SINP officers are right
If you luckily got nomination from SINP do not think that you are superlative then who got refusals.
Every 3rd person who got nominations in 15-20 days thinks himself as ICCRC member and gives suggestions to others. though they have knowledge about about this or not.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
dreamcanada66 said:
Hey Mr. Nepali ....listen carefully I have already received my nomination from OINP in last week under same NOC 2171 with same job duties and experience letter.
Before nomination I had 411 CRS . What was yours before nomination ?. I am sure you might around 370-380 thats why u r only eligible for this SINp only and endorsing them without any reason
If you luckily got nomination from SINP do not think that you are superlative then who got refusals.
Every 3rd person who got nominations in 15-20 days thinks himself as ICCRC member and gives suggestions to others. though they have knowledge about about this or not.
Dear Dream66, What an intelligent guy you are ! Can I request you in the language of the sentence changed to some mellow. I think you have misunderstood something. He was only talking amicably. Actually He is a nice and sweet nature guy.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada66 said:
This isn't a tone that you should express your opinion. I see no disgraceful language from him. No one said that SINP nominated guys are superior than others who are waiting in the queue. Please mind your language when you post such words in a public forum.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada66 said:
what is this. we never expect some thiing like this on public forum. you should feel sorrie for this mistake

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
dreamcanada66 said:
feel sorry about you.you are super Hero .

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
hi dear,
I am a graduate in Electrical engineer and have 12+ years of experience in Gas transmission sector, main responsibilities is to take care smart transducers in gas plants, flow computers, and other natural gas measuring devices.
Since my present job responsibility dose not exactly matches with existing SINP OID list so I am planning to apply under NOC 0714(Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers) which also matches with my education and part of existing job roles.
Would you pls suggest whether I should apply under this NOC 0714 or not?