+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
No emails yesterday or today and also no change in the ECAS :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

should I email them or wait? ??? ??? ??? ???

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Dreamer2014 said:

You can try calling the call center to know the result. This will give you peace of mind while waiting. I dont think they will reply soon. It takes from few days to few weeks (or no reply) from ottawa.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-cpc-ottawa-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t250627.0.html;msg4613578#msg4613578

In april i emailed, they sent me reply in 2 days or so. Today i received response to the email i sent on 1st of this month. So no guarantee but for this ppr i dont think.

I think for one case they sent soon for whom too medical and DM was fast hence wait for more days and it will be on the way.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tetunte said:
I got Medical Request today !
Cool, Congrats tetunte. it looks like it takes 4-5 weeks to get MR. Good.
Wondering how to change the visa office to Paris/Manila/Mexico :D.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pretty_girl said:
I did and my doctor could not pull up my record either.

I think people who don't get medical request - they are either placed under family class or foreign worker to get an upfront medical done and so their doctors assign them a new IME number and enter them in the system and later ask CIC connect it to the right file.

But, when CIC sends you medical request - then CIC already assigns you a IME number.

My doctor suggested me to contact CIC regarding this matter but as we all know CIC rep. won't tell you to go for upfront medical in our case regardless of whether they even know the procedure or no.
Correct. It looks that way.
The doctor offices i contacted also say that i need to ask vo on it.

I am thinking to wait as i dont think i can ask vo on it and moreover i dont have a vo yet :D. Dont see an option.

Guys whoever did MR,
I too have the same question. What category (family, worker, study) we need to select? Or you guys dont know as you all handed out the email you received?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-pr-may2015-applicant-t298048.0.html;msg4622947#msg4622947

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
A question.

I received a letter from cic :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Medical Examination

Please print the medical forms sent to you and bring it to your appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner along with four (4) additional photographs for you and your spouse.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee
To expedite the processing of your application, please pay the Right of Residence Fee. If you already made this payment, please provide us a copy of receipt.

For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Cheques or money orders in US dollars or currencies different than those listed on our website will be returned to you and this may delay the processing of your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf"

But there is another information :

"Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals.
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. "

This means that I need to send again my police certificate and my civil documents or is only a generic information?

Thank you guys!

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Sask_Can2015 said:
Congratulations...... Dreamer2014 ;) ;) :) :eek:
Hello SASK-CAN2015 . how are u?? Are u seeing my msgs ? i msg u everytime but u didnot replied me. My NOC is same as you. I WANT to ask u when you apply for second request? where u from ? and do u have close relatives in saskatchewan? I m waiting my 2nd review decision from 3st May-2015. I dont have license CPA just giving me excemptions upto module-04. Please ans me ...

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
HI Friends,

I have completed EE and overall CRS is 351, also i have activated job bank. it would be appreciated to have your support on following points

a. while filling EE, i selected couple of Provinces, now i knew that its better to select all Provinces to enhance the chances of success, can i know modify or update it, as i couldn't find anyway to modify this information.

Following 2 points i have requested earlier,

b. has anybody in this forum, obtain job offer by applying through job bank?
c. How can i put my efforts to get Provincial Nomination, one way could b to visit all the PNP websites and apply one by one, is it correct? or there is other ways?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum@gmail.com

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

I am very much worried .
No updated on my application from LVO (NDVO).
My application was in process from 22 July . No updates after that ..

What should i do? Shall I mail the NDVO asking for any issues in my application .

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
I got Medical Request today !
tetunte said:
A question.

I received a letter from cic :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Medical Examination

Please print the medical forms sent to you and bring it to your appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner along with four (4) additional photographs for you and your spouse.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee
To expedite the processing of your application, please pay the Right of Residence Fee. If you already made this payment, please provide us a copy of receipt.

For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Cheques or money orders in US dollars or currencies different than those listed on our website will be returned to you and this may delay the processing of your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf"

But there is another information :

"Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals.
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. "

This means that I need to send again my police certificate and my civil documents or is only a generic information?

Thank you guys!
First of all congratulations for your medical request Jose ;)

About their request, I think that part of your email is a generic part of a PCC and Civil document request and your immigration officer just forgot to eliminate that part from your email. If you already submitted your PCC and civil documents correctly with your application to CIO, you don't need to send them again. ;)

I hope you receive your passport request very soon.

Good Luck.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:

You can send them a Specific Case Enquiry and ask about your Passport Request email. I heard sometimes there is a problem in their system and they don't send Passport request correctly. With your Case Specific Enquiry, they will send your passport request within a week. ;)

Good Luck.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
HI Friends,

I have completed EE and overall CRS is 351, also i have activated job bank. it would be appreciated to have your support on following points

a. while filling EE, i selected couple of Provinces, now i knew that its better to select all Provinces to enhance the chances of success, can i know modify or update it, as i couldn't find anyway to modify this information.

Following 2 points i have requested earlier,

b. has anybody in this forum, obtain job offer by applying through job bank?
c. How can i put my efforts to get Provincial Nomination, one way could b to visit all the PNP websites and apply one by one, is it correct? or there is other ways?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum @ gmail.com
Hi,
a- If you already didn't apply in any province to get nomination and achieve extra 600 points, you can select all provinces inside your EE profile but when you select a province and applied to get nomination from that province, it is better to select ONLY that province name inside your EE profile because you are telling them, you are intended to work and live in that province at all. For editing your information after submitting your EE profile, you should first withdraw your profile from the pool and then you will be able to edit your profile and resubmit it again.

b- I don't have any idea about this part because I applied without Job Offer.

c- Yes, Because provinces are separate from each other and they have their own rules, You should search each one separately and find the best one for your situation to apply.

Good luck.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Victorpapa

Do you have any comments on my case ..
My application got transferred to NDVO on 22 July . There after no updates and ECAS is showing in progress.
Other applicants with FT after my date from NDVO got there MRs ..
I am getting worried as days are passing by and not update on my case ...
IF there is any missing documents they would have contacted me right !!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Dear Friends

I am very much worried .
No updated on my application from LVO (NDVO).
My application was in process from 22 July . No updates after that ..

What should i do? Shall I mail the NDVO asking for any issues in my application .
Don't worry, New Delhi started to send Medical Requests this week and I think you will receive yours very soon. ;)

Canadaaspire

Aug 11, 2014
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/15
Doc's Request.
09/02/15
Nomination.....
21/04/15
AOR Received.
21/04/15
File Transfer...
29/07/15
Med's Request
07/09/2015
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear Friends,

I got my medical request form as well.But little confused about the documents to be sent to NVDO.
In mails they have asked below documents to be sent back.

Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all .

RPRF Fee payment proof

Proof for medical examination

PCC certificate(which I already sent to CIO)

The form attached in the immigration mail

1.Do we need to sent all these document in hard copy(courier)?

2.Do we get any proof for medical check from hospital?

3.PCC I have sent earlier to CIO. I do have one more original PCC.Do i need to send again or I can send photocopy at by stating reason already given?

4.Anything else we need to include in reply to Visa office?

Regards,
Canada aspire