+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
sookie85 said:
My application was returned as ineligible as I did not score sufficient points according to them. But thanks God I proved them wrong :D
Ok, I could remember the main reason that caused the rejection due insufficient point was not given. You thought it was all about IELTS, your experience and relatives in Canada. All the best in your second application

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Dear friends,
i am samika28 a new member.
I am also an applicant of Sk 02.Jan-2015.
Please inform me regarding following.
My application status is In process, what does it mean.

I am a 1111 candidate. SINP asked to provide proof of eligibility to get license as my occupation is regulated.
please can any one clear me what does it mean?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sookie85 said:
Thanks VictorPapa. I have a question for you senior members: My IELTS certificate has already expired on 12th of April. Shall I sit the exam again or not required for CIC?
About IELTS result, It is the most controversial item in our package!
Some friends believe that IELTS is needed only for NOC class C & D but if you look at in question 12 inside Document checklist(Proof of language proficiency), after explanation about NOC C & D levels, in the last line they clearly wrote in a bold text:

"You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC"

I think in that section, the above explanation part is for Level C & D applicants but the last line in BOLD text is for everyone with NOC 0,A,B,C,D

BUT I don't know how do they deal with IELTS validity and expiration date?

Other friends, What do you think? Which item is correct?
1) IELTS is not needed for NOC 0,A,B?!
2) They will accept expired IELTS because it was valid at the time of nomination application process?!
3) They won't accept expired IELTS and it must be valid when it reach them (before AOR)?!
4) It should be valid until first AOR date (XEP)?!
5) It should be valid until application reach local visa office (Second AOR - EP)?!
6) It should be valid until you receive your Medical request?!
7) It should valid until you could get your visa?!

I think only CIC can help you on this matter. You can call and ask and share the correct answer with us. ;)

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys do we have any example of nomination rcvd even without settlement funds for three months prior to the application submittal. Just wanted to see if SINP Making positive mistakes as well beside the negatives. OR may be there is weightage of points or relatives criteria that works without three months statement? Although it looks very difficult as per info given in guide. But do we have any example at this forum.
By the way since I'm hopeless with my current application I'm preparing myself for SINP EE program. Any suggestions and advises will be appreciated.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran28 said:
Dear friends,

I am a 1111 candidate. SINP asked to provide proof of eligibility to get license as my occupation is regulated.
Occupations are divided into two groups in Canada. Some of them are regulated and before you can start your job in that occupation you need to get a license from regulatory organizations inside Canada and the second part of occupations are not regulated and they don't need any license.
1111 is a regulated occupation inside Saskatchewan and you need to obtain license eligibility letter first and then SINP will give you your nomination for that occupation.

You can read more here:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Imran28 said:
Dear friends,

Your id is imran28 but you pretending to be samika28 or vice versa. SINP don't like it. :p
And about your concern, as our friend VictorPapa suggested, you must provide them with a license to work as accountant in saskachewan to get the nomination.

You should start the process by contacting the relative assessing/regulatory body for your occupation. It may takes around 1 year.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Dear papa,
Thanks for your reply,
What does it mean, full eligibility or the eligibility that i can obtain license after completing some remaining courses in SK .
My regulatory body is CPA saskatchewan. i have contacted with them, but they told me that i will get some courses exemption of CPA and remaining courses i have to complete to get license. i sent it to SINP.
My question is : is it enough to proof as eligibility to get license.?
can i get nomination by this?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
Some friends believe that IELTS is needed only for NOC class C & D but if you look at in question 12 inside Document checklist(Proof of language proficiency), after explanation about NOC C & D levels, in the last line they clearly wrote in a bold text:

"You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC"

I think in that section, the above explanation part is for Level C & D applicants but the last line in BOLD text is for everyone with NOC 0,A,B,C,D

2) They will accept expired IELTS because it was valid at the time of nomination application process?!
3) They won't accept expired IELTS and it must be valid when it reach them (before AOR)?!
5) It should be valid until application reach local visa office (Second AOR - EP)?!

I think only CIC can help you on this matter. You can call and ask and share the correct answer with us. ;)
You need to ask SINP about this. I, personally, think you do not need to write another IELTS because it is not likely that CIC will confirm this document since it is a copy. Your nomination letter is above IELTS in this case. The most important thing CIC want to check at this stage for PNP applicants is your eligibility in terms of criminal and health checks. They are not going to give any point to assess you at this stage unlike the former FSWP and the new EE, which are processed by them directly. They have left that work for the provinces to do for the PNP applicants and the later have their own IELTS criteria. You still need to confirm from SINP or CIC though.

I have not been able to contact CIC, please share contact if you have one. I have just used the case specific enquiry on CIC website, I hope that is suuficient and would get an early response. I used the phone contact Spicey gave in the forum, but the department told me they don't have any CIC phone contact for out of Canada applicant.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
VictorPapa said:

From my point of view, before Jul 01,2012, IELTS was already mandatory for NOC 0,A and B but it was optional for NOC C and D. After Jul 01,2012, they made it mandatory for NOC C and D applicants as well. So now it is mandatory for all applicants irrespective of NOC group.

Regarding the validity of IELTS result, under link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/pnp.asp ,below is mentioned.

Procedures

Applications for permanent residence from Provincial Nominee Program applicants in NOC C and D occupations must:

include a copy of valid language test results demonstrating that they meet the minimum language standards; OR

meet one of the exceptions noted above.

Here it is written as VALID language test result. Yes it is written for C and D category only as this notice is for inclusion of these NOC group under mandatory IELTS requirement, but it will be applicable for 0,A and B NOC group also. So my assumption is we need to send valid IELTS test result at the time of application to CIC to avoid any failure in application.

Hence, those who has expired IELTS result or near to expiry, try to get new result and send it to CIO to avoid any failure to your prestigious application.

Please correct me if I am wrong or missed something. :)

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
tols said:
You need to ask SINP about this. I, personally, think you do not need to write another IELTS because it is not likely that CIC will confirm this document since it is a copy. Your nomination letter is above IELTS in this case. The most important thing CIC want to check at this stage for PNP applicants is your eligibility in terms of criminal and health checks. They are not going to give any point to assess you at this stage unlike the former FSWP and the new EE, which are processed by them directly. They have left that work for the provinces to do for the PNP applicants and the later have their own IELTS criteria. You still need to confirm from SINP or CIC though.

I have not been able to contact CIC, please share contact if you have one. I have just used the case specific enquiry on CIC website, I hope that is suuficient and would get an early response. I used the phone contact Spicey gave in the forum, but the department told me they don't have any CIC phone contact for out of Canada applicant.
You have provided a very interesting point and conclusion. I do totally agree with your opinion that IELTS at this stage is not required as the province has already assessed the eligibility in regards to every criterion. Just wrote to SINP an email and requested advise whether I need to send it or not, and whether an expired IELTS would suffice or I need to do the re-sit.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys do we have any example of nomination rcvd even without settlement funds for three months prior to the application submittal. Just wanted to see if SINP Making positive mistakes as well beside the negatives. OR may be there is weightage of points or relatives criteria that works without three months statement? Although it looks very difficult as per info given in guide. But do we have any example at this forum.
By the way since I'm hopeless with my current application I'm preparing myself for SINP EE program. Any suggestions and advises will be appreciated.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
babshah76 said:
Not that i heard of from our forum. Do anyone else remember?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran28 said:
Dear papa,
Thanks for your reply,
What does it mean, full eligibility or the eligibility that i can obtain license after completing some remaining courses in SK .
My regulatory body is CPA saskatchewan. i have contacted with them, but they told me that i will get some courses exemption of CPA and remaining courses i have to complete to get license. i sent it to SINP.
My question is : is it enough to proof as eligibility to get license.?
can i get nomination by this?
Yes, As I know if you get a license eligibility letter (Not license itself), you can get your nomination with that.

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Sandeep1708 said:
From my point of view, before Jul 01,2012, IELTS was already mandatory for NOC 0,A and B but it was optional for NOC C and D. After Jul 01,2012, they made it mandatory for NOC C and D applicants as well. So now it is mandatory for all applicants irrespective of NOC group.

Regarding the validity of IELTS result, under link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/pnp.asp ,below is mentioned.

Procedures

Applications for permanent residence from Provincial Nominee Program applicants in NOC C and D occupations must:

include a copy of valid language test results demonstrating that they meet the minimum language standards; OR

meet one of the exceptions noted above.

Here it is written as VALID language test result. Yes it is written for C and D category only as this notice is for inclusion of these NOC group under mandatory IELTS requirement, but it will be applicable for 0,A and B NOC group also. So my assumption is we need to send valid IELTS test result at the time of application to CIC to avoid any failure in application.

Hence, those who has expired IELTS result or near to expiry, try to get new result and send it to CIO to avoid any failure to your prestigious application.

Please correct me if I am wrong or missed something. :)
It all depends whether the Province or Territory made the IELTS mandatory for the applicant in the nomination spreadsheet that they sent to CIO, please see below:

The following explains when an applicant must include a language assessment with their application and what to do if it is required and not included:

If the province or territory selected “yes” in the “Test required”, then the applicant must include a copy of the language test with their application in addition to all other documents listed in the document checklist for Provincial Nominee Program applicants, in order for it to be considered a complete application.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/pnp.asp

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
sookie85 said:
It all depends whether the Province or Territory made the IELTS mandatory for the applicant in the nomination spreadsheet that they sent to CIO, please see below:

The following explains when an applicant must include a language assessment with their application and what to do if it is required and not included:

If the province or territory selected “yes” in the “Test required”, then the applicant must include a copy of the language test with their application in addition to all other documents listed in the document checklist for Provincial Nominee Program applicants, in order for it to be considered a complete application.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/pnp.asp
Thanks sookie for this. There are a lot of information on this CIC website one has not come across. It now clears our doubt that it is the province that determines if you need to submit IELTS. I believe most provinces would select not required as their responses.