+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
I don't understand why are they so busy declining the candidates :mad:
These ineligible letters are showing us:

1)They are working on your files. It means, those applications are passed all steps in procedural guideline and SINP made final decision on those files. For whom already didn't receive nominations, as I told you before, there is a queue named "approved pending" and if a file is ready to be nominated but they don't want to send nomination at the moment then they will add it to that queue and later they will send nominations out.

2)They already corrected their unfair workflow from 2014 program because as we can see there were applicants who applied in 2/Jan/2014 and received their ineligible letter in FEB 2015! :eek: That means SINP kept them waiting over a year to tell them their files are ineligible! Now it shows, SINP is trying to inform applicants about ineligible situation as soon as possible because that applicant can make a new immigration decision to file another application or choose another program for immigration instead of waiting. ;)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:

1)They are working on your files. It means, those applications are passed all steps in procedural guideline and SINP made final decision on those files. For whom already didn't receive nominations, as I told you before, there is a queue named "approved pending" and if a file is ready to be nominated but they don't want to send nomination at the moment then they will add it to that queue and later they will send nominations out.

2)They already corrected their unfair workflow from 2014 program because as we can see there were applicants who applied in 2/Jan/2014 and received their ineligible letter in FEB 2015! :eek: That means SINP kept them waiting over a year to tell them their files are ineligible! Now it shows, SINP is trying to inform applicants about ineligible situation as soon as possible because that applicant can make a new immigration decision to file another application or choose another program for immigration instead of waiting. ;)
+1 for you Victorpapa.

Why have they not completed their nomination process for 2014 applicants yet?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhispat said:
+1 for you Victorpapa.

Why have they not completed their nomination process for 2014 applicants yet?
My friend, this is the hardest unsolved question ever exist in this little world! Nobody knows the answer just SINP people! :D

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:
My friend, this is the hardest unsolved question ever exist in this little world! Nobody knows the answer just SINP people! :D
It will be a crime by SINP, if they decide a applicant is ineligible after so much of delay :'(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:

Dear VictorPapa,

First of all take my heartiest feelings for you, I always wonder how could you wait for that long without smashing SINP's head. Also accept a gratitude +1 from my side.

I don't know how are you still waiting for a outcome but after seeing SINP's most unpredictable movement I already got impatient mostly because of a force on me to renewal my work contract with my current company for next two years that I don't want. If SINP put me on hold like this way it can cause me nervous breakdown soon :p

Still I'd wait patiently for few more weeks seeing your virtue of great patience and ability of tolerance.

I hope you already persuade your inquiry and will get a positive response soon from SINP.

Regards

FSWCIO :)

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Cansen said:
Today i got mail as ineligible.
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You do not have proof of
maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $21,971 CAD for three months prior
to your application.
all the best for other members
Dear Cansen Sorry to hear about this sad news. I think you must escalate for a second review with a positive approach by giving them solid reasons for your financial stability. Hope for the best.
By the way do you have relatives in SK? If so did you include their particulars as requested. ? Plz share the info.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is very alarming situation now especially two rejections with same reason of "in sufficient proof of settlement funds maintanance before the date of application".Plz advise
Which transaction does the SINP put in the settlement funds page and convert that into CAD?
If the shown amount is meeting the criteria, then would this be sign of success.?
In my case the statement shows the required funds only in December. And saving account has amount from October but not meeting the required amount. However, I sent an explanation with proof along with my bank statement.
On settlement fund page they have converted amount from my current account statement : CAD 40K and the saving account CAD 8K. Both amounts are converted by the SINP. Now plz advise what would be expected response..I am a bit concern after having seen couple rejections. Plz advise.

travigne

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2016
LANDED..........
Feb 03,2016
Just submit my application to SINP few minutes ago. Now waiting for AOR..... :) :) :)

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have following situation for my application:
1) 65 points with 20 points of relative in SK
2) 16 points for IELTS bcoz have CLB6.
3) Total points: 65+16=81
4) 2x Bank Accounts Current & Saving Current account maintain from Dec over 40K & Saving maintaining over 8K from Oct.
5) SINP has converted both of them with a higher amount due to better conversion rate.
6) AOR 12 Fab 2015
7) Document request on 24 Fab (bank statement from October till present)
8) Documents submitted 1 year statement with evidential explanation letter.
9) Apps status " in process".
Now looking into Cansen and abascdus situations I am a bit concerned. Plz comment and share your experiences and ideas.
Thx.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
babshah76 said:
This is very alarming situation now especially two rejections with same reason of "in sufficient proof of settlement funds maintanance before the date of application".Plz advise
Which transaction does the SINP put in the settlement funds page and convert that into CAD?
If the shown amount is meeting the criteria, then would this be sign of success.?
In my case the statement shows the required funds only in December. And saving account has amount from October but not meeting the required amount. However, I sent an explanation with proof along with my bank statement.
On settlement fund page they have converted amount from my current account statement : CAD 40K and the saving account CAD 8K. Both amounts are converted by the SINP. Now plz advise what would be expected response..I am a bit concern after having seen couple rejections. Plz advise.
Following the current trend, any account that not shows movements from October 2014 is not been considered.

They only sum up accounts that started from October until December ....

But the best is wait and pray of course.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
travigne said:
Just submit my application to SINP few minutes ago. Now waiting for AOR..... :) :) :)
Good luck friend, but a question is an application with job offer?

travigne

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2016
LANDED..........
Feb 03,2016
tetunte said:
Good luck friend, but a question is an application with job offer?
Yup i applied under student sub with job offer.

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
Cansen said:
Today i got mail as ineligible.

You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You do not have proof of
maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $21,971 CAD for three months prior
to your application.

all the best for other members
DEAR FRIEND
MAY I ask you when you had submitted your supplement document?
hope the review would be your side.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
babshah76 said:
The rules are very clear. If your balance went below the minimum for even a single day from October 2 to January 2, you don't meet the prerequirement and can be the cause of refusal.
SINP will not show any mency on settlement fund.
To be very honest, hope for the best but prepare for the worse now :)

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alitg2002 said:
DEAR FRIEND
MAY I ask you when you had submitted your supplement document?
hope the review would be your side.
Thanks a lot friend. Yesterday i submitted the documents, no change in the status (Still ineligible). So, today i have looped the director and the manager who reviewed my application. Let us see what happens.