+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
adrscuds said:
Please help, hurry!

How do I ask for a review on my file?

I just got an ineligible letter from SINP stating that I didn't meet the requirements cz my funds were not in my account for 3 months, which is incorrect.

How do i got about asking for a second review of that?

please hurry

Omg, I'm so desperate!

Wrote to both of SINP's email addresses, to Christa Ross, director of economic immigration and to Tracey Davies, immigration manager for the saskatchewan government! Tracey Davies was the person who signed the letter saying that I was not eligible.

God damn, the day they decide to look at my file they deem me ineligible for sum dumb incorrect reason? f*ck

edit:
Oh *censored word*, it's already past 6pm on Regina. They'll only look at that email tomorrow.

god oh god!!!!
As far my understanding goes you gave them more than one bank statement and sum up of those balance did not went below the minimum ( not even for a single day ) but they misjudged you seeing may be only one statement ( did not bother to sum up all your balance figure from all bank statement ).

In that case, a mathematical explanation and calculation in easy understanding way can solve the problem. Just send them an email with those explanation and a request to review. Best of luck...

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
Please help, hurry!

I just got an ineligible letter from SINP stating that I didn't meet the requirements cz my funds were not in my account for 3 months, which is incorrect.

please hurry

Omg, I'm so desperate!

Wrote to both of SINP's email addresses, to Christa Ross, director of economic immigration and to Tracey Davies, immigration manager for the saskatchewan government! Tracey Davies was the person who signed the letter saying that I was not eligible.

God damn, the day they decide to look at my file they deem me ineligible for sum dumb incorrect reason? f*ck

edit:
Oh *censored word*, it's already past 6pm on Regina. They'll only look at that email tomorrow.

god oh god!!!!
OMG something fishy. Whether you maintained fund from Oct 01 to Jan 02 in one or multiple banks or source?.

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
Dear all
I am interested in SINP but somewhere it is written that if your occupation comes under skill trade then you have to submit certificate of qualification . My occupation is supervisor agriculture livestock production (NOC 8253) which is in high demand list of SINP.Can anyone tell me whether this occupation comes under trade and requires certificate of qualification. If needed can I get this certificate on the basis of foreign credentials.

parminsondhi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Already submit
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
adrscuds said:
Please help, hurry!

please hurry

Omg, I'm so desperate!

edit:

god oh god!!!!

Do you maintained lower balance than specified or anything else?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
adrscuds said:
Please help, hurry!

please hurry

Omg, I'm so desperate!

edit:

god oh god!!!!
Can't believe they worked and sent correspondences on a public Holiday. Adrscuds, this shocked me!!!!!!!!!!. I was expecting your nomination soon since you have not received any document request or update since you got AOR. But you can still fight for this. From Tetunte reminder, do you have a 3 month balance equal to the required amount for yourself in one of the account submitted to SINP? I hope you attached the bank statements to the email you sent. Just wait for the response and pray fervently, you will surely receive a positive one in the end.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Dear all
I am interested in SINP but somewhere it is written that if your occupation comes under skill trade then you have to submit certificate of qualification . My occupation is supervisor agriculture livestock production (NOC 8253) which is in high demand list of SINP.Can anyone tell me whether this occupation comes under trade and requires certificate of qualification. If needed can I get this certificate on the basis of foreign credentials.
It is not Trade according with this

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/OccupationIndex.aspx

Not regulated in Canada Whatsoever

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=25150&lang=eng&noc=8253&action=final&ln=n&s=3

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Sandeep1708 said:
Finally after three months, by GOD grace my AOR landed in mailbox today morning. Thanks lot god and beloved members who prays for me. Lets hope for the best outcome for all applicants. :D :D :D
Sandeep my friend congratulations

Nomination soooooon for all of us Insha' Allah ;)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Do anyone here got a change in the online application in the skilled worker points criteria other than what was filled during the submission of the application?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
In Process - Review 2!

Please god, make them nominate me now!

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandeep1708 said:
Finally after three months, by GOD grace my AOR landed in mailbox today morning. Thanks lot god and beloved members who prays for me. Lets hope for the best outcome for all applicants. :D :D :D
Congrats

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
adrscuds said:
In Process - Review 2!

Please god, make them nominate me now!
Hi Bro, Congrats for the review of your app. I wish you success in it and inshaallah(by the wish of God) you will get your nomination this time.
Plz see if the total amount in CAD was converted as of new exchange rate.
Also if you can share your total points mentioned in the application.
If you put multiple accounts info,see if all are converted in CAD with new ex.rate .
I believe that there must be mistake happened by the sinp.
Plz share the above mentioned info if you can.
Best of luck.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dreamer2014 said:
Do anyone here got a change in the online application in the skilled worker points criteria other than what was filled during the submission of the application?
For me no change.
What about yours?