+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

luccy_di

Jun 3, 2013
Thanks Danny and stevenhang for your replies.

Danny: at the moment, I'm ordering ATIP instead of CAIPS so do you think that I can still check my status with ATIP ?

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
luccy_di said:
Danny: at the moment, I'm ordering ATIP instead of CAIPS so do you think that I can still check my status with ATIP ?
Actually, I don't know much about ATIP. Sorry! I just did with CAIPS several years ago when I applied for another immigration category of Canada.

Please let us know about ATIP when you got it. Thanks!

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
luccy_di said:
Thanks Danny and stevenhang for your replies.

It's actually the same thing. I ordered 3 times through ATIP website. the file consist about 35 pages. It contain all your information - correspondences with vo, internal notes, update date etc. you are on 18th month and SINP nominee i think at this point your file is sitting at inventory. my file was 1st reviewed at 24 months before that it was put aside for inventory purpose.

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
ffarin11 said:
It's actually the same thing. I ordered 3 times through ATIP website. the file consist about 35 pages. It contain all your information - correspondences with vo, internal notes, update date etc. you are on 18th month and SINP nominee i think at this point your file is sitting at inventory. my file was 1st reviewed at 24 months before that it was put aside for inventory purpose.
ffrafin11, ATIP online service are for Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Are you from Canada?
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
steveheng71 said:
ffrafin11, ATIP online service are for Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Are you from Canada?
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
No i am not. Actually my brother requested on my behalf and it's very easy an it's free under the privacy act.

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
ffarin11 said:
No i am not. Actually my brother requested on my behalf and it's very easy an it's free under the privacy act.
That's great! our game has been ended for 24 months ( Nov 2013 is right, isn't it? )

luccy_di

Jun 3, 2013
Actually, my aunt is ordering it on my behalf from Canada. When I have some info about it later. I would share with you guys then :)

Yup, I just wanna try to find out what's happening with my application since it's free of charge if ordering from Canada.

Finally, Thanks much much for you guys here because you guys help me to learn more about the process.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Any update guys? CIC offices are on strikes, don't know if SGVO included

@kidrobot: any news?

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
taivoi said:

@ kidrobot: any news?
Whatt they are on strike!! Where did get this news fron taivoi?

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
luccy_di said:
Actually, my aunt is ordering it on my behalf from Canada. When I have some info about it later. I would share with you guys then :)

Yup, I just wanna try to find out what's happening
Actually ordering capis notes get recorded in our immigration file. But i think it doesn't do any harm or delay the processing of our files.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
ffarin11 said:
Whatt they are on strike!! Where did get this news fron taivoi?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:

@ kidrobot: any news?
Wish that SGVO is not in the stikes action.

No. No any news from SGVO yet.

garytran

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
kidrobot said:
Wish that SGVO is not in the stikes action.

No. No any news from SGVO yet.
Hi Kidrobot
At several posts around the world, Canada's political, trade and immigration officers will not be reporting to work until further notice. This includes some of Canada's largest and most important embassies and high commissions overseas. Affected Canadian offices abroad include: London, Paris, Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Dublin, Hong Kong, and Canada's delegation to the European Union.

All Foreign Service immigration officers in Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi and Chandigarh have also walked off the job, which will severely reduce the pace and volume of visa and immigration processing for applicants from China and India.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
prob sgvo officers are still intact...no reasons for them to walk off the job, they are handling our application at a snail's pace

sali_ouf

Dec 19, 2012
kaisin82 said:
prob sgvo officers are still intact...no reasons for them to walk off the job, they are handling our application at a snail's pace
Media Advisory - Canada's Foreign Service Officers announce continued pickets and additional service withdrawals at key international locations in eleventh week of job action.
OTTAWA, June 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Canada's Foreign Service Officers are stepping up pressure on the federal government to engage meaningfully in contract negotiations. This morning's well-attended information picket at the Lester B. Pearson building in rainy Ottawa follows staged, mass walk-outs in the capital and at 13 key posts around the world, with PAFSO members protesting the Government of Canada's unwillingness to address long-standing pay inequities.

PAFSO also announced that in the coming days, additional services will be withdrawn in a variety of international posts and key divisions at Headquarters.

"The Government's refusal last Wednesday to revise a pay offer which has been on the table for 20 months has forced us to undertake an escalation of job action measures. We will keep up this heightened pressure until the Government recognizes the tremendous value and dedication Foreign Service officers bring to Canadians and to our elected representatives" said Tim Edwards, PAFSO President.

The main issue at hand remains PAFSO's request for equal pay for equal work. Specifically, the union is seeking wage adjustments to keep Foreign Service officer pay in line with comparable employment groups in the federal government, including lawyers, economists, policy analysts, and commerce officers.

"What we want, above all else, is a fair deal which allows our members to get back to the job of serving Canadians. But until Treasury Board indicates that they are ready to make a genuine and reasonable effort to resolve this situation, we will continue to target the Government's top international priorities and all Cabinet-level travel abroad," says Edwards.

Service withdrawals continue this week in Dublin, London, Paris, Canada's Mission to the European Union in Brussels, Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Delhi, Chandigarh, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai and at dozens of headquarters units. In addition, all Foreign Service immigration officers in Mexico City began withholding services today, which will severely reduce the pace and volume of temporary and permanent resident application processing, already plagued by enormous backlogs due to earlier rounds of job action. All told, approximately 200 diplomats were withholding their services at time of release, with others to follow in the days ahead.

This week will also see the announcement of the 2013 Canadian Foreign Service Officer Awards. The Awards were created in 1990 by PAFSO as a means of providing peer recognition of exceptional achievement by career Foreign Service Officers. The recipients of the awards will be announced at a dinner hosted by PAFSO in Ottawa on Thursday, June 13, 2013. Press kits with more detail are available by contacting awards@pafso-apase.com.

SOURCE: Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO)
http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1182083/media-advisory-canada-s-foreign-service-officers-announce-continued-pickets-and-additional-service-withdrawals-at-key-international-locations-in-eleve
SGVO will be one of them next ?!