02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
So, no one is getting visa in July, 2012?
On June 28th, lots of people got their visa came via VFS.

After that, no one is getting their passports back?

It's really very frustrating :(

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
I have a question and i wanted to make sure what i believe is right. So the processing time for Singapore visa office for spousal application can take anytime to 21months. so since application submitted in missisauga, february 2011, its been 1year 5months. So 6 months left to complete the 21months. Does it mean everything gonna be completed before then? or it can take over 21months since interview is required?

Have anyone heard of any application going over the 21months timeline for singapore? Please share what you know. I am hoping the waiting not gonna get over the processing time.

Ecas still showing application received since march 2011..

I dont think the times matter to us that received an interview letter, Shiny.

On our letter anyways, it said something along the lines of that since we have been placed in an interview queue our 'case falls outside of normal processing standards'. I'm not sure but it sounds like the standard times don't mean anything to us anymore. Unfortunately. :(

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
I have a question and i wanted to make sure what i believe is right. So the processing time for Singapore visa office for spousal application can take anytime to 21months. so since application submitted in missisauga, february 2011, its been 1year 5months. So 6 months left to complete the 21months. Does it mean everything gonna be completed before then? or it can take over 21months since interview is required?

Have anyone heard of any application going over the 21months timeline for singapore? Please share what you know. I am hoping the waiting not gonna get over the processing time.

Ecas still showing application received since march 2011..
Singapore does complete 80% of their process within 21 months and rest 20 % fall after 21 months. That time Singapore received your application their time line was 16 months.
Maybe you can send a general inquiry. See if you get any answer from them.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Hello121 said:
I dont think the times matter to us that received an interview letter, Shiny.

On our letter anyways, it said something along the lines of that since we have been placed in an interview queue our 'case falls outside of normal processing standards'. I'm not sure but it sounds like the standard times don't mean anything to us anymore. Unfortunately. :(
Yes ,its true it states on the letter that it falls out of normal processing.. but now what it means it can take forever since it outside their processing standards, 5 yrs 10yrs?lol really its sad for us with the intension to be united to our spouse and have to go through all this crap because of people doing marriage of convenience and stuff. Are you going to aply TVR? that Jonathan really destroyed my hope, but am not gonna listen and be stuck with what he said. Am gonna apply soon. Just waiting to see my gyno in less than 2weeks ask if could write a note so i can include on my tvr.

Lets not loose hope, lol i have a little more left. :-[ Am planning on going backhome as soon as my kid born this time will be for a good long time with maternity leave XD

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
Singapore does complete 80% of their process within 21 months and rest 20 % fall after 21 months. That time Singapore received your application their time line was 16 months.
Maybe you can send a general inquiry. See if you get any answer from them.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore
I wonder how long it can go over their 21months. My husband asked me if things will get done by 21months i assured him it will but i guess tonight i gotta give the bad news lol. So far i sent one email asking if they have sent anything or any letter requesting interview but nothing, i dont know if its a good idea to bother them, or wait another 6months and send another one. Some of us are just unlucky i guess.. thanks for the answer though ::)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
alibaba_ctg said:
Can anyone tell me how my local MP can help me to get my wife application status ??
YOU should apply for GCMS notes, you havent yet maybe you will see notes the office wrote about your relationship and might even see bring forward date. SOme MP are helpful some are not from what i read here. But i dont think they can make a big difference or speed up ur processing. i think our application is just on hold since we are stuck with interview letter waiting game. By the way you already asked help from your mp and singapore replied to your mp?!right

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
So, no one is getting visa in July, 2012?
On June 28th, lots of people got their visa came via VFS.

After that, no one is getting their passports back?

It's really very frustrating :(
why do you think no one will get visa in july 2012?!!

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
rose87 said:
why do you think no one will get visa in july 2012?!!
No, No..I am not thinking that.
Actually, I really hope and really want that lots of people will get their visa (including me) in July,2012 INSHAALLAH...

But, still did not hear anyone to get the visa in July,2012 :(

On June 28th, 2012, many people got their visa via VFS..

Members from this group (bdlugger and mzr) also got their visa on the same day..

so, I was wondering if anyone from this group got his/her visa after June 28th !!!

July is passing but still we are not hearing any news of getting visa from Singapore..

That is why I am a bit tensed :(

Thanks.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Yes ,its true it states on the letter that it falls out of normal processing.. but now what it means it can take forever since it outside their processing standards, 5 yrs 10yrs?lol really its sad for us with the intension to be united to our spouse and have to go through all this crap because of people doing marriage of convenience and stuff. Are you going to aply TVR? that Jonathan really destroyed my hope, but am not gonna listen and be stuck with what he said. Am gonna apply soon. Just waiting to see my gyno in less than 2weeks ask if could write a note so i can include on my tvr.

Lets not loose hope, lol i have a little more left. :-[ Am planning on going backhome as soon as my kid born this time will be for a good long time with maternity leave XD
I really don't know what to think right now.

Here's what I am hoping. My MP said that our interview would be sometime in 2013. I remember CanadianFirst saying that he speculates Singapore is giving us the wait for us to demonstrate that our marriages are genuine, and I suspect there is some truth to that. I am hoping that 1 year after our interview letters went out(oct/nov) that they will send the 2nd letter stating the date and place of our spousal interviews and hope that means very early 2013. So, I am hoping we are closing in near interview times and worry that a TRV, even if it is good, wouldnt do us that well if my wife is to be home for the 2nd interview letter and then the actual interview over a couple months time. It could possibly be that we get our interview date letters in 3-4 months time.

I am planning to go see her again 2 months. We are going to try for a baby and I wondered if I should wait to visit closer to Christmas so that if she did get ok'd at an early 2013 interview then she could have the baby here in Canada. But, alas, all of the above are just hopes and guesses.lol :( I think I am about 0-5 on hopes so far. It would really be nice to know the times so we could plan things properly for the best.

Just try to take care of yourself right now, Shiny. We are 16-17 months into this so it cannot be too much longer. Think of when you bring your baby over to see pa, and grampa and gramma, how happy they will be.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
No, No..I am not thinking that.
Actually, I really hope and really want that lots of people will get their visa (including me) in July,2012 INSHAALLAH...

But, still did not hear anyone to get the visa in July,2012 :(

On June 28th, 2012, many people got their visa via VFS..

Members from this group (bdlugger and mzr) also got their visa on the same day..

so, I was wondering if anyone from this group got his/her visa after June 28th !!!

July is passing but still we are not hearing any news of getting visa from Singapore..

That is why I am a bit tensed :(

Thanks.
Oh ok. InshAllah everyone will get the visa soon.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so depressed right now. A lawyer told my mum for me it can take a year or 1.5 years because now a days singapore delays spouse visa.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I have been watching that CHC Singapore is taking 30-40 months nowadays to finalize spouse visas.
I guess they want people to get married in Canada. May be good for their economy.

doccad

Jul 19, 2012
Hi everyone,

We started write and send application package to Missisuga since November 2011 and we still waiting and waiting and waiting...
Anybody got similar status as below and what does it mean in term of delay? I have been told via email by Singapore
that our application is now with security officer for background check and once that is done, we will be asked to
submit ppt for visa issuance.

No interview appointment were asked so far.

Status for PR: In progress

We received application for permanent residence on November 17, 2011.
We started processing application on May 19, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

Thank you

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
doccad said:
Hi everyone,
I have been told via email by Singapore
that our application is now with security officer for background check and once that is done, we will be asked to
submit ppt for visa issuance.

No interview appointment were asked so far.

Status for PR: In progress
I am in the same situation like you. My husband sent an email to Singapore and received the same reply:
" Your file is with our security officer for review. "

Could you please let me knoow when have you received the email from Singapore? I received on July 12, 2012.
Thanks