Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Any one have same timeline as me get any answer or news from Singapore who is sponsoring wife. I am starting mad my behave is changing to the madness . What can i do without wait and patient suggestion.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
About to send another evidence kit to Singapore. Phone call reciepts(call histories on cards), pics from my 2nd trip to see her and Western Union reciepts to show I have been sending money. If no word from them after a few weeks then we will apply for a TRV for her to visit me here. Also, another run through the mill to see the MP and local immigration office to see if any news...

soon will be 1 year since application was sent.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Hello121 said:
About to send another evidence kit to Singapore. Phone call reciepts(call histories on cards), pics from my 2nd trip to see her and Western Union reciepts to show I have been sending money. If no word from them after a few weeks then we will apply for a TRV for her to visit me here. Also, another run through the mill to see the MP and local immigration office to see if any news...

soon will be 1 year since application was sent.
Beginning of December i send last three months of call logs, some more wedding and family picture with my wife, skype screen short, and sms send logs. When i get notification item was delivered then i send an e-mail to Singapore to know if they received my documents and they replied my e-mail that they received but no other details. I am thinking to go see my local MP or order GCMS notes, kind of worry if that cause more delay?
By the my sister files goes IN Process she is same time line as me i am 2 weeks before her.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mirjahan said:
Beginning of December i send last three months of call logs, some more wedding and family picture with my wife, skype screen short, and sms send logs. When i get notification item was delivered then i send an e-mail to Singapore to know if they received my documents and they replied my e-mail that they received but no other details. I am thinking to go see my local MP or order GCMS notes, kind of worry if that cause more delay?
By the my sister files goes IN Process she is same time line as me i am 2 weeks before her.
I think you should order GCMS. If there is no information then contact with MP.

DN_Mont

Nov 3, 2011
What is the client ID of sponsored person?

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions:
1. I'm having difficulty in the access my wife's file. Right now, I access ECAS through my client ID account. From that, I can check my mailing address, resident address, status of my sponsorship application (which is approved), and my wife's PR status (received by Singapore).

Is there anyway I can access to my wife's file directly so see if there is any extra information regarding my wife's status? BTY, I have no client ID for my wife. Tried to call CIC call center, but they said that Singapore VO processed my wife's application, and CIC in Canada has no information about it. Tried to contact Singapore VO, they never replied.

2. I recently visited my wife. Is there any good or harm if I send Singapore VO information about this trip (ticket, photos with my wife)? or sending this extra information is just a waste of time?

Thank you for your help.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Re: What is the client ID of sponsored person?

DN_Mont said:
Hi all,

1. I'm having difficulty in the access my wife's file. Right now, I access ECAS through my client ID account. From that, I can check my mailing address, resident address, status of my sponsorship application (which is approved), and my wife's PR status (received by Singapore).

Is there anyway I can access to my wife's file directly so see if there is any extra information regarding my wife's status? BTY, I have no client ID for my wife. Tried to call CIC call center, but they said that Singapore VO processed my wife's application, and CIC in Canada has no information about it. Tried to contact Singapore VO, they never replied.

2. I recently visited my wife. Is there any good or harm if I send Singapore VO information about this trip (ticket, photos with my wife)? or sending this extra information is just a waste of time?

Thank you for your help.
Even if you log with your wife file no you will see exactly same. Only you can your wife address this is extra. If you send an e-mail to singapore they will provide your wife file no.
Sending extra proof it is no harm. Send them if they feel good they will take it positively. Before send ask them for your wife no.
What is your time line.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A

DN_Mont said:
Hi all,

Thank you for your help.
In your sponsorship approval letter, don't you have any number starting with F besides your client ID number? For me, I have a number with F. I can log in With this number and using my husband's information as I am the sponsor.

DN_Mont

Nov 3, 2011

Amy612 said:
In your sponsorship approval letter, don't you have any number starting with F besides your client ID number? For me, I have a number with F. I can log in With this number and using my husband's information as I am the sponsor.
Hi Amy,
Thanx for your answer. In my sponsorship approval letter, I only got my client ID number and Kit ID number. I don't know what Kit ID number here means :(. Actually, the approval letter I got is a reprinted one, it may miss some information. The original one was sent to a wrong address BTY.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A

DN_Mont said:
Hi Amy,
Thanx for your answer. In my sponsorship approval letter, I only got my client ID number and Kit ID number. I don't know what Kit ID number here means :(. Actually, the approval letter I got is a reprinted one, it may miss some information. The original one was sent to a wrong address BTY.
Is kit ID number is like this F0000XXXXX? File number or application number is a nine digit number starting with F or B.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Today CIC update statics. Singapore is most lowest approval spouse case.
What is the reason Singapore is most lowest approval rate. Most of the Visa Office have 65%+. When i see those statics i would like to pull off my hairs. It is very frustrate. I am going mad.

My wife file is not yet process where is on 7th month running. No answer no news from Singapore.
[tr][td]

Last 12 Months
October 1, 2010 to September 30, 2011
Cases Passed Cases Refused Approval Rate Total # of Visas Issued

Asia & Pacific 12,720 3,475 79% 14,579
Beijing - RPC 1,254 300 81% 1,487
Colombo 568 72 89% 586
Hong Kong 1,644 1,018 62% 2,135
Islamabad 1,327 352 79% 1,559
Kuala Lumpur 55 15 79% 59
Manila 2,024 122 94% 2,494
New Delhi 3,893 763 84% 4,140
Seoul 204 16 93% 226
Singapore - RPC 954 780 55% 1,060
Sydney Australia 361 28 93% 374
Taipei 97 1 99% 104
Tokyo 339 8 98% 355

October 1, 2010 to September 30, 2011
X % of cases were completed within X months or less Total # of Cases
20 % 30 % 50 % 70 % 80%

Singapore - RPC 6 8 14 18 21 1,734

Beijing - RPC 2 3 3 4 5 1,554
Colombo 6 7 8 9 11 640
Hong Kong 7 9 12 16 19 2,662
Islamabad 15 16 19 23 26 1,679
Kuala Lumpur 5 6 7 9 10 70
Manila 3 3 4 6 9 2,146
New Delhi 2 2 3 4 5 4,656
Seoul 5 5 6 8 9 220

X % of cases were completed within X months or less Total # of Cases
20 % 50 % 80%

Spouses, Partners & Children 6 14 22 1,937

Spouses & Partners 6 14 21 1,734

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
At least processing time doesn't increase in singapore.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
My husband got his tvr refused, all they want is to make money these visa office thats all. I am so pissed! still waiting for the pr interview letter , its so depressing no news from nowhere at all. i feel like giving up and go backhome and live there but it would be too hard for me, a cultural shock.. growing up in Canada its not something i can do but i am thinking of it. Any news for anyone?? so people here says that it takes around 5-7months to receive interview letter for the pr, for us almost 4months now, hope in the next few weeks we will get the damn letter. I am getting sickkk sickkk of it. Sometime i wonder if god exist to see what i am going through...... damn... how long can we hope something when theres no sign of anything...:(

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
My husband got his tvr refused, all they want is to make money these visa office thats all. I am so pissed! still waiting for the pr interview letter , its so depressing no news from nowhere at all. i feel like giving up and go backhome and live there but it would be too hard for me, a cultural shock.. growing up in Canada its not something i can do but i am thinking of it. Any news for anyone?? so people here says that it takes around 5-7months to receive interview letter for the pr, for us almost 4months now, hope in the next few weeks we will get the damn letter. I am getting sickkk sickkk of it. Sometime i wonder if god exist to see what i am going through...... damn... how long can we hope something when theres no sign of anything...:(
Is sad to hear. Did you ever order for CAIPS or GCMS notes to know why they ask you for interview.
I am worry to they may ask my wife for interview. It is on 7th month running no progress or not in process and no answer from them.
Me and my sister are same timeline. Her's gone in process Dec 30.
I wait until this month if no progress i may go see my local MP or order gcms notes.

I told you one of my friend wife receive interview letter same time as you but still no answer from Singapore.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
Is sad to hear. Did you ever order for CAIPS or GCMS notes to know why they ask you for interview.
I am worry to they may ask my wife for interview. It is on 7th month running no progress or not in process and no answer from them.
Me and my sister are same timeline. Her's gone in process Dec 30.
I wait until this month if no progress i may go see my local MP or order gcms notes.

I told you one of my friend wife receive interview letter same time as you but still no answer from Singapore.
I ordered caips they said ill be receiving this week, well hopefully. I think your wife might get the interview letter, because we received it after 8months the interview letter and there were not update on ecas or calls,or mail from singapore......but wish they dont..its more stressful... ahhhhhhhhh am going crazy:(

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
Shiny88 said:
it is likely that they would refuse visit visa if they know your hubby in in interview queue. its better to visit him so he can show this as a proof during interview. and dont attend the interview session with your husband, because they will ask both of u the same questions separately and if they find anything contradictory then u guys will be in a big trouble.