03-04-2012
afrosebd2002 said:
My Timeline is,

Application Received by CIC: 21 July, 2011
CIC approve sponsorship: 04 OCt, 2011
Medical Done : 12 May, 2011
Singapore Open file : 21 Nov, 2011
Address Disappear : 21 Dec, 2011
How you know Singapore open your file? Is it IN Process? If address disappear while in process mean you may get PPR soon .
Timeline look like it is on first stage and address disappear mean Singapore is doing initial review . If that review is positive mean soon you will see in process if not then hold for another review after 3-4 months.

I think mine is in bad situation . Singapore received my wife file on July 11,2011 and full month of September my wife address was disappear. And i send e-mail to them on August told me file is queue for review by officer. I think my first initial review could not make any positive decision so there is not IN Process until now. Maybe my supporting documents was not good enough and application may have some mistake , i am worry now. Last months i send some more supporting documents, call logs, skype logs and more pictures. I asked them and they told me they received it. Until now no answer from them not yet goes in process.
I think maybe they are holding my wife file another review do not know what they will decide could be in process or could be send interview letter.
6 months almost finish. My pain is become large now and worry more. You know what is inside pain.
Wish you good luck.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
mirjahan said:
How you know Singapore open your file? Is it IN Process? If address disappear while in process mean you may get PPR soon .
Timeline look like it is on first stage and address disappear mean Singapore is doing initial review . If that review is positive mean soon you will see in process if not then hold for another review after 3-4 months.

I think mine is in bad situation . Singapore received my wife file on July 11,2011 and full month of September my wife address was disappear. And i send e-mail to them on August told me file is queue for review by officer. I think my first initial review could not make any positive decision so there is not IN Process until now. Maybe my supporting documents was not good enough and application may have some mistake , i am worry now. Last months i send some more supporting documents, call logs, skype logs and more pictures. I asked them and they told me they received it. Until now no answer from them not yet goes in process.
I think maybe they are holding my wife file another review do not know what they will decide could be in process or could be send interview letter.
6 months almost finish. My pain is become large now and worry more. You know what is inside pain.
Wish you good luck.
In online it shows application received. So i think my application is in initial stage. I'm also depressed. Why they take too much time & give us pain? I also try for a TRV in Nov they refused me.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
afrosebd2002 said:
In online it shows application received. So i think my application is in initial stage. I'm also depressed. Why they take too much time & give us pain? I also try for a TRV in Nov they refused me.
i am going to apply for my husband tvr in about a week, what document did you send with the application also did you sent your app. at the high comission in dhaka or..thanks am also very depressed!

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Shiny88 said:
i am going to apply for my husband tvr in about a week, what document did you send with the application also did you sent your app. at the high comission in dhaka or..thanks am also very depressed!
http://www.vfs-canada.com.bd/
This website help you a lot. Here you will get all info . Which documents you have to submit & where.

doan123

Sep 12, 2011
hope this coming up New Year will bring joy and family together !!!

I am very very happy that my wife has finally arrived after 11 months of waiting. And i want to share some of my info

I sent in my application in Jan 25ish, 2011 for sponsorship and approved on Feb 25ish, 2011
my wife PR application in turn sent to and received by singapore visa office on Mar 3, 2011
on Oct 25ish, when i checked the status, it changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"
following the In Process link, it stated

We received xxxx's application for permanent residence on March 3, 2011.
We started processing xxxx's application on October 19, 2011.
Medical results have been received.

on Oct 19th, they requested for passport to issue the visa via EMAIL to my wife (she accidentally deleted it without being aware of it because it went to the junk folder and also because we were expecting the letter from the post office instead. So we wasted 40 days until i contacted my local MP. They re-sent the request letter and issue the visa within 2 weeks)

Some other info
I sponsored my wife from VietNam. I filled out the applications (her and my applications). My father attended our wedding. Our proof consisted of
  • phone bills (up to the date we submitted our applications)
  • wedding photos (about 20 photos)
  • text messaging records (it shows date/time phone number but not the content of the messages. I use telus and copied these info off its website
  • records of skype video chats

and also if you specified your email addresses on your applications, they could send info to those email addresses

I would like to say thank you to every one who have helped me to answer my questions :)

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year to you all!!!

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
doan123 said:

I am very very happy that my wife has finally arrived after 11 months of waiting. And i want to share some of my info

I sent in my application in Jan 25ish, 2011 for sponsorship and approved on Feb 25ish, 2011
my wife PR application in turn sent to and received by singapore visa office on Mar 3, 2011
on Oct 25ish, when i checked the status, it changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"

on Oct 19th, they requested for passport to issue the visa via EMAIL to my wife (she accidentally deleted it without being aware of it because it went to the junk folder and also because we were expecting the letter from the post office instead. So we wasted 40 days until i contacted my local MP. They re-sent the request letter and issue the visa within 2 weeks)

Some other info
I sponsored my wife from VietNam. I filled out the applications (her and my applications). My father attended our wedding. Our proof consisted of
  • text messaging records (it shows date/time phone number but not the content of the messages. I use telus and copied these info off its website

and also if you specified your email addresses on your applications, they could send info to those email addresses

I would like to say thank you to every one who have helped me to answer my questions :)

Congratulation!! Happy New year u too!

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Very sad day for me very very i am crying now... and good news for my sister
I filled up all my full application form and my sister too. I complete everything but why my sister application goes faster and mine not even move
Singapore received my sister husband PR July 14, 2011
And Singapore started process Dec 30, 2011

My wife PR received by Singapore July 11, 2011 still in received not in progress .
I am crying while i am typing

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mirjahan said:
I filled up all my full application form and my sister too. I complete everything but why my sister application goes faster and mine not even move

My wife PR received by Singapore July 11, 2011 still in received not in progress .
Dont be upset. You will get good news very soon.

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
doan123 said:
Great news for you guys. You can be together during TET in Canada!

Some other info

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:

u r crying now and i am sure u will laugh very soon. we all pray for you my friend, dont be upset please.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:

Dont cry i know its hard i ve been waiting much longer,and i am also totally desperate and also cry sometimes but what we can do. Just wish for the best and a quick process. I am sure you will have good news soon. Xo thats true love........

watsonwoo

Nov 12, 2006
Hi:

I am a Canadian citizen. I married a lady in Singapore.
She is living under a worker visa.

She is not a resident in Singapore.

I am thinking about applying for a TRV.

Thanks

watsonwoo

Nov 12, 2006
Hi

My wife does not want to wait for the sponsorship process which could take up to 21 months in Singapore.

So I will apply for TRV.
I sent in my application around Sept 24, 2011.
My application for sponsorship was accepted and I received a Client ID on Dec 08, 2011.

My wife has a clean record but it could still take up to 6 months.

Thanks

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
After waiting more than three months at last I received email from CIC-M about approval my sponsorship. From now on I am in the waiting list for singapore.. Don't know how long it will be!!!!

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Amy612 said:
After waiting more than three months at last I received email from CIC-M about approval my sponsorship. From now on I am in the waiting list for singapore.. Don't know how long it will be!!!!
Good luck finally received sponsor approval. Maybe you just passed 3 months permanent resident and approved .
Good luck for next step.