+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC Status Help

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
I have recently applied the COC from Canada. Have posted the biometric through UPS on 21st June, still waiting to arrive. Till this point, if you have any question, please feel free to ask. I will update further once proceeds.
Can you send me form for taking finger print

Sachin_Sau

Jun 21, 2024
Dear all,
My fingerprint got delivered on 25th June and the status is now showing "In progress". Usually how many days it take to approve and dispatch the COC once fingerprint delivered.

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Med's Done....
13-04-2024
Reactions: Sachin_Sau

emilyvynguyen

Apr 5, 2021
Dear all,
My fingerprint got delivered on 25th June and the status is now showing "In progress". Usually how many days it take to approve and dispatch the COC once fingerprint delivered.
Hi, I'm applying for PCC singapore. They ask for "Photocopy of Identification (NRIC/ID) Front and Back. What are they? What did you upload? Thank You!

reach.mr.rahul

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Guys ,
i am based in Singapore and applying my COC- for citizenship . There are two things which i noticed . Wondering if you can help me to advise how to proceed from here.

1.) - W.e.f. 16 May 2024, Non-Singapore Citizens applicants are no longer required to submit an Appeal to Apply for a COC.

2.) While i am filling in the Date of Depature , Which is actaully march 2021 but i am getting below error . This is straneg becasue i already Singapore 3 years ago

Date of Departure must be 03/08/2024 or later.

m1lky

Mar 28, 2024
Hello, where did you get your fingerprints taken and can you send me the fingerprint request form as well? I applied for SG COC but never received the fingerprint form... thanks!

My Profile: In-Canada applicant.
e-Appeal to Receipt of Physical CoC: 1 month 12 days

This thread helped me a lot . I received CoC today (so did my spouse). So I am hoping my timeline will aid others in estimating their time to preapare:

Note: If you have a friend in Singapore, select By Proxy and use their information (SC/SPR/EP/DP info) when filling up Appeal / Application Form. Much faster as you DON'T need physical copies of COC for PR application.

- Dec 08/2023 : Received ITA
- Dec 11/2023: Submitted an appeal for Singapore COC as a non-citizen & non-pr (I was under Employment Pass)
- Dec 12/2023 : Receive appeal approval
- Dec 12/2023: Applied for COC and Made Payment (Used ITA + Checklist Webpage as a supporting document, my spouse added marriage cert + ITA + Checklist Webpage)
- Dec 13/2023: Obtained e-mail confirmation and payment receipt and request for fingerprint
- Dec 15/2023 : Obtained fingerprints and mailed to Singapore (Canada Post: Tracking Enabled)
- Dec 28/2023 : Fingerprint reached Singapore
- Jan 05/2024 : CoC Status updated to: Approved. (Meaning they have all the documents required)
- Jan 09/2024: Email from SPF saying my COC will be mailed in 2 days and provided a Singpost tracking number. (This was not automated, I queried, so you should too with your Application reference number)
- Jan 15/2024: COC reached Canada
- Jan 22/2024: COC reached my home :)

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Med's Done....
13-04-2024

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
Hi Guys ,
i am based in Singapore and applying my COC- for citizenship . There are two things which i noticed . Wondering if you can help me to advise how to proceed from here.

1.) - W.e.f. 16 May 2024, Non-Singapore Citizens applicants are no longer required to submit an Appeal to Apply for a COC.

2.) While i am filling in the Date of Depature , Which is actaully march 2021 but i am getting below error . This is straneg becasue i already Singapore 3 years ago

Date of Departure must be 03/08/2024 or later.
Did you apply for COC? I just applied and it's almost 8 days, I did not hear anything regarding approval of my appeal. Do you have any idea what do I need to do?

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
I have recently applied the COC from Canada. Have posted the biometric through UPS on 21st June, still waiting to arrive. Till this point, if you have any question, please feel free to ask. I will update further once proceeds.
How long did it take them to approve your appeal? it's been more than 10 days for me, I am still waiting for the approval and i Believe that it takes again another couple of weeks for fingerprint... Is anything can I do to expedite the approval of my appeal?