Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hi Everyone,

I need your suggestion.

I have got offer letter from a university in Quebec with full funding for M.Sc. in Software Engineering program. Currently, I am on F1 visa in USA and doing my first semester here with no funding from University and I dont want to continue it if I get study permit for Canada. My PR for Canada is also in process for nearly 6 months but no PPR yet. Can I apply from USA for study permit while my PR in process? My semester is going to start from MAY. What would be the probability of getting study permit from USA?

Previously, I applied for Study permit and visitor visa as a spouse from my home country but got rejection.

What do you suggest? Should I go for it?? It's really a good opportunity for me as it's full funding but really in confusion :(

Thanks in advance!

Thakur123

Feb 8, 2016
Hey
Can you please tell me i completed my 12th from NWAC board with 67% Nd I have 6bands not less than 5.5 can I Apply for Canada.
And also want To ask NWAC board is accepted by Canada embassy or not?

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Any experts's opinion?? :eek:

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceage said:
Any experts's opinion?? :eek:
First how did you apply for PR while you’re outside Canada? If you have completed a degree and applied under economic class, did you work or had work experience to qualify for PR?
Second, it’s really your decision, whether you care more about education in Canada or state, which university are you in the state? Which ranking does it have? Is it better that the full funds university in Québec? Are you planning on staying in the state after graduation? All these questions can lead you to the proper answer

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Ottawa-applicant said:
First how did you apply for PR while you’re outside Canada? If you have completed a degree and applied under economic class, did you work or had work experience to qualify for PR?
Second, it’s really your decision, whether you care more about education in Canada or state, which university are you in the state? Which ranking does it have? Is it better that the full funds university in Québec? Are you planning on staying in the state after graduation? All these questions can lead you to the proper answer
Thanks for your response!

I got provincial nomination from Saskatchewan and have 5 years work experience under NOC 2174. That's why I applied PR under Express Entry but it's been about 6 months it's under process and no news :(

My wife is also studying in Quebec and my plan is to move Canada. That's why I am eager to apply study permit. But the problem is I am not sure it will affect my PR application or my PR application will affect the study permit. Any idea about that?