+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Personally I don't know anyone. But today I called my counselor to ask whether they recieved any offer from Sheridan this week. She said They didn't get any offers from Sheridan this week. Then I asked her whether they recieved any offers from Sheridan in engineering for Jan intake. She said most students had applied for health related courses from my agency and they got offers in child and youth care, practical nursing, social worker....
Can you plz ask them when those students applied and what are their scores and bands

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Personally I don't know anyone. But today I called my counselor to ask whether they recieved any offer from Sheridan this week. She said They didn't get any offers from Sheridan this week. Then I asked her whether they recieved any offers from Sheridan in engineering for Jan intake. She said most students had applied for health related courses from my agency and they got offers in child and youth care, practical nursing, social worker....
Are they social worker or social.service worker

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hii nav kaur had you received your loa? ? What did your agent say
No i am still waiting , I haven’ converse withmy agent, as soon as i get any information i will inform you guys, btw i got another reply yesterday from college that process is being going on they will provide most of the decisions by november.

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
No i am still waiting , I haven’ converse withmy agent, as soon as i get any information i will inform you guys, btw i got another reply yesterday from college that process is being going on they will provide most of the decisions by november.
I also had same reply

Manpreet963

Oct 27, 2018
Hey,
I have scored overall 6.5 in ielts but 5.5 in one module and i have offer letter from Concordia university(Montreal) as for credit transfer and i have got acceptance of CAQ and i have got credits too from the Concordia university. Should i apply student visa in general?