+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Any new update about Loa? They are making us wait so long...is there any chances that they will reject our offers after that???

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Guys what did your respective agents say about your loas ???? Had they asked you to wait or go ahead for may
Mine is saying there is time till 31st and we'll get offer. By the way in my agency they got most offers from Sheridan in child care, social work, and practical nursing most of them are health related and least in engineering related courses. She's saying there is definitely vacant seats and we'll get offers.

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018
Mine is saying there is time till 31st and we'll get offer. By the way in my agency they got most offers from Sheridan in child care, social work, and practical nursing most of them are health related and least in engineering related courses. She's saying there is definitely vacant seats and we'll get offers.
Do u know any one who got offer letter for social service worker ???

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Do u know any one who got offer letter for social service worker ???
Personally I don't know anyone. But today I called my counselor to ask whether they recieved any offer from Sheridan this week. She said They didn't get any offers from Sheridan this week. Then I asked her whether they recieved any offers from Sheridan in engineering for Jan intake. She said most students had applied for health related courses from my agency and they got offers in child and youth care, practical nursing, social worker....