+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations for offer letter , you can apply in non sds and there will good chances of visa if you pay fees of 1 year along withe with GIC and the only condition is that yout marks should be good in 12 th Class with 60 Percent plus marks overal
Congratulations for offer letter , you can apply in non sds and there will good chances of visa if you pay fees of 1 year along withe with GIC and the only condition is that yout marks should be good in 12 th Class with 60 Percent plus marks overall .
Thanks for helping... I have 70% in 12 th and 87% in 10th...will this percentage is ok?

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
Message from Sheridan.....

Due to a high volume of emails there has been a delay in response. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Our records indicate that your application is under consideration. The assessment process for January 2019 intake began in August. Sheridan has received a large number of applications for January. For programs where the number of applications is higher than the number of spaces available, offers are issued to applicants based on their academic achievement. We hope to provide most decisions by November.

We encourage you to continue monitoring your application online:
I recieved the exact email yesterday indicating my status under consideration. I don't know why they are doing this.