+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
For this January intake my agency people also were planning to apply in only Sheridan and so did many other students.But my mother forced and told them to apply in other colleges as well.So now I got offer letter from Fleming College luckily.I had applied to Sheridan on 26 July and still did not receive offer letter inspite of the good grades.

Ankurs52567

Oct 9, 2018
Friends my friend applied in sheridan and other colleges also but he have 49 in maths but in rest good marks his agent is saying every public college accept 50 marks in each subject is it true plzz reply me fast,

Darsh Shah

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Friends my friend applied in sheridan and other colleges also but he have 49 in maths but in rest good marks his agent is saying every public college accept 50 marks in each subject is it true plzz reply me fast,
It depends on the college. My friend got loa in Georgian College and has 60 in math,40 in chem and 48 in physics and 6.5 bands. Sometimes it also depends on your luck.

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
My friend has 49 in maths only so will he receive offer of public college or not plzz tell or his agent is telling lie
My friend also has 49 in maths , as you know canadian colleges are taking maths as priority , on there official websites the requirement is 50% in maths, so i think , he may or may not get admitted , as my friend is also facing same problem agents are telling him that it is difficult to apply due to his low marks in maths, but some colleges consider 10 th maths so he may has chance to get offer

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
For this January intake my agency people also were planning to apply in only Sheridan and so did many other students.But my mother forced and told them to apply in other colleges as well.So now I got offer letter from Fleming College luckily.I had applied to Sheridan on 26 July and still did not receive offer letter inspite of the good grades.
wht is ur status there

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018
Message from Sheridan.....

Due to a high volume of emails there has been a delay in response. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Our records indicate that your application is under consideration. The assessment process for January 2019 intake began in August. Sheridan has received a large number of applications for January. For programs where the number of applications is higher than the number of spaces available, offers are issued to applicants based on their academic achievement. We hope to provide most decisions by November.

We encourage you to continue monitoring your application online:

Reactions: Nav_kaur0603