+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Already send them email , waiting for your reply,

University give me the sealed envelope and i post it to wes with degree certificate and envelop.

I requested degree verification from university as they university told me the procedure

I am also confuse now whether university gave me the correct envelop with statement of marksheet or not...
How to check

Documents received at WES - 05 Oct
Status Updated to Evaluation in Progress (document received) - 12 Oct
Status on Hold - 17 Oct

Thanks
So you sent them degree certificate + a sealed envelope from university?

If so did university sign on back according to https://www.wes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/wes-samplesealedenvelope-graphic-f.png ?

If not then I guess that would be it for rejection.
Let university know to sent them directly or you can collect from university and go to nearest courier place and let them know to use sender as your university and not yours.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I sent my documents to WES and they were received by the designated person, yesterday. My account still shows "We are waiting for your documents". I know that they usually update the status in 3 business days. Will it be wise to start sending them mails, right from the start, to keep the application on track? Like everyone else, I don't want to wait for too long for my ECA report.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi,

I sent my documents to WES and they were received by the designated person, yesterday. My account still shows "We are waiting for your documents". I know that they usually update the status in 3 business days. Will it be wise to start sending them mails, right from the start, to keep the application on track? Like everyone else, I don't want to wait for too long for my ECA report.
mine it took 10 days(7 working days) to update after they received my documents. So better mail them.

abmalik41

Oct 19, 2017
So you sent them degree certificate + a sealed envelope from university?

If so did university sign on back according to https://www.wes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/wes-samplesealedenvelope-graphic-f.png ?

If not then I guess that would be it for rejection.
Let university know to sent them directly or you can collect from university and go to nearest courier place and let them know to use sender as your university and not yours.
Yes and stamp also there on envelop backflips, My Current Status is not rejected but not received

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Yes and stamp also there on envelop backflips, My Current Status is not rejected but not received
Sorry, I meant not accepted. You must have received an email from them regarding why they didn't accept your documents and what needs to be done.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
OK. Thanks. Can you share your timeline, please? and the number of degrees and diplomas to be evaluated.
here you go!!
8th Aug Applied , made payment .
12th Sep Package delivered .
20th Sep Status update - Package Received
26th Sep Status Update - Review of evaluation; report completion date 17/10/17
14th Oct Status update - under final review
16th Oct Status Completed:

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
No, not yet. I believe this means they are checking whether they can accept your documents and if they have received all the necessary documents. If everything is in order, the status will change to something like evaluating your application and you will be given a completion due date as well.

Reactions: FARO_DO

baozping

Oct 20, 2017
No, not yet. I believe this means they are checking whether they can accept your documents and if they have received all the necessary documents. If everything is in order, the status will change to something like evaluating your application and you will be given a completion due date as well.
Thanks. I am only asking as in the pending section: Evaluation is said to be in progress.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any way I can contact WES for free. Coz since they take such a long time to get through. Do they keep us on hold? or their phone just keeps ringing?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is there any way I can contact WES for free. Coz since they take such a long time to get through. Do they keep us on hold? or their phone just keeps ringing?
You can contact them through your WES Account, for free. But they usually take 3-4 business days to reply. i'm not sure about the calling process, though.

Hife

Oct 20, 2017
I have called them before and I have been lucky in that the first time I called them I was on hold for 10 mins then it would be answered then the last 2 times it would immediately be answered as it rings

Reactions: akila868

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I have called them before and I have been lucky in that the first time I called them I was on hold for 10 mins then it would be answered then the last 2 times it would immediately be answered as it rings
I called them and they picked. They said to wait few more days :(

I asked the Customer Rep to prioritize my case, she said she cant do that and it takes time :(

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me what this means?

https://ibb.co/mNYsRR

Like have they accepted my documents????
It means your documents has been accepted/approved by WES. Now they started evaluating your docs. so it takes a little bit of time to process it. next stage will be "Final review". After that you will receive an email from WES which states that "EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION". That's it. the total process takes almost 20 days. Good luck.