+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

mnr36

Jan 24, 2024
Hi everyone,

I applied on December 31 2023. Last update I received was on April 4th. I haven't received any updates after that. Anyone with a similar timeline received anything?

Thanks.

cirilchacko

Aug 15, 2024
Whats Your Timeline ?
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 27, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • April 3, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: TTWG!
Jan 14, 2024
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 27, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • April 3, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
when did you apply?

ChaTej

Aug 23, 2024
Hi everyone,

I applied on December 31 2023. Last update I received was on April 4th. I haven't received any updates after that. Anyone with a similar timeline received anything?

Thanks.
I am also december applicant applied on 16th dec but still nothing.

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hello,

August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. I see this message today. What does this mean?
You will received Portal 1 soon! Congrats! 2-3 weeks from what i have seen in other non-EE PR application.

asw7n

Aug 20, 2024
How long does it usually take to receive AOR?.
I’ve applied on June 24 and haven’t heard from them since, its been 2 months now.

Rnip23

Jul 30, 2024
How long does it usually take to receive AOR?.
I’ve applied on June 24 and haven’t heard from them since, its been 2 months now.
It has been increasingly 1month, 1.5months and 2months for AOR. Therefore, nowadays it could be typically longer than 2months.

fb_2024

May 8, 2024
Hi everyone,

Thanks.
I applied Dec.8, 2023. I got repeat Biometrics on Aug. 20, 2024. I am not sure when they will look again at the application.