+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

gurleen01

Jul 10, 2024
Hello everyone sorry for late reply my vo was whitehorse then p1 from etobickoe
In gckey still says bcg under process but i got ghost update that my final decison is under process on august 1 and on 2nd I got p1
Eventually its after 8 months but still one of my freind applied on 26th so I would say it varies file to file

Reactions: TTWG! and Rnip23

Gaurav333

Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone sorry for late reply my vo was whitehorse then p1 from etobickoe
In gckey still says bcg under process but i got ghost update that my final decison is under process on august 1 and on 2nd I got p1
Eventually its after 8 months but still one of my freind applied on 26th so I would say it varies file to file
your VO didn’t changed to winnipeg???

Oregonator

Jul 18, 2024
March 2 Applicant(Inland)

AOR, BIO: April 15

BIO upload: April 16

Medical Request: April 17

Medical Taken: April 18

Ghost Update for Application Processing: sometime between April 18 ~ April 22

Medical Pass: April 24

PAL: April 24

Nothing for 3 months...

Final Decision: July 10

P1: July 18, Today

*Background never changed from "we are processing your application..." until the final decision.

*No ADR

*P1 from Etobicoke
Update for eCOPR

P1: July 18
P2: July 28

eCOPR: August 6

The entire process took about five months; I believe that is because I'm 19 yo and have been living in Canada since 17. So there was not much for the background process. (Originally from the States)

Hope you guys get good news pretty soon, best wishes!

scarletwalk

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone, I applied PR through RNIP community recommendation,
The application was submitted on May 18, 2024, and I am waiting for AOR. Is anyone waiting on the same timeline?
Any May applicant got AOR?
I uploaded the docs around June, done by my agent. He said that the AOR should be expected to reach in Sept. However, I am not sure of the date, it's based on his experience.