+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
i wrote to the city officials asking why the processing time is so long compared to other PR pathways, They told me that 12 months is the official lead time and only after that it will be deemed as delay.

Yomex_ca

Jun 5, 2024
But some applicant got their PR through RNIP within six months . Two are in my office while mine will be 8 months by August. Why are some people getting it in six months while others are not. When you call IRCC, they will tell you all stages are completed except final decision. Don't know the reason for all these delay on the RNIP pathway. It's like nobody is getting update after you get PAL and ADR for months.

Reactions: Rnip23

gurleen01

Jul 10, 2024
But some applicant got their PR through RNIP within six months . Two are in my office while mine will be 8 months by August. Why are some people getting it in six months while others are not. When you call IRCC, they will tell you all stages are completed except final decision. Don't know the reason for all these delay on the RNIP pathway. It's like nobody is getting update after you get PAL and ADR for months.
I applied in november

Jilz

Star Member
Nov 14, 2023
when was your background check completed?

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
It's because everybody goes away on summer vacations.

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Hello Folks,
RNIP application submitted on 17th October 2023
Recieved Passport request on 3rd July 2024
Just got my passport back
God speed everyone still waiting.....
Good luck

Reactions: Rnip23