App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Nomination.....
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
I have a question. What is ECAS? I have not been here 4 years and totally forgot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Phys presence - Completed
App type: Family (4)
App sent: September 6th, 2020
App Received: September 14th, 2020
AOR: January 26th, 2021

I am new here for the Citizenship part :) and cant figure out the tracker nor I can locate it.
The tracker is in my signature.

I have updated your entry in the tracker.

Krekls

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Nomination.....
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
The tracker is in my signature.

I have updated your entry in the tracker.
Thanks for updating :)
Still cant find. I can see only January 2020 applicants. How to find September?

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Is this true that ecas gets updated in the mornings around 7am?
If that’s true it will help me to check only once a day

I did see my first line on ecas appeared around that time, not sure if that’s always the case.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
It feels good to write something here after so long! A lot happened to me since I did my last post here in Canada Visa forum!

In short, I immigrated in SK on early August 2017. Got a job in sales. Had our first baby in 2019. Got a Fed Govt job last year. Now planning to buy a house here in SK! Applied for Citizenship on September 2020.

So far I have gone through the posts, due to COVID citizenship application processing has no service standard / timeline now. Tests & Oaths are virtual. A part of August & September submissions didn't received AOR (e-mail or letter)(including me) and those who didn't get AOR, their ECAS status has only a single line update. But, it's been confirmed by one of my friend who called the processing office that, even those who didn't get AOR (& application status is showing "Application Received"), their application is actually in-process!

Nothing to worry guys. Canada is doing good & we all have to hold just a little longer. Everything is going back to normal pretty soon!

Reactions: sayedsameer84
Sep 1, 2020
It feels good to write something here after so long! A lot happened to me since I did my last post here in Canada Visa forum!

In short, I immigrated in SK on early August 2017. Got a job in sales. Had our first baby in 2019. Got a Fed Govt job last year. Now planning to buy a house here in SK! Applied for Citizenship on September 2020.

So far I have gone through the posts, due to COVID citizenship application processing has no service standard / timeline now. Tests & Oaths are virtual. A part of August & September submissions didn't received AOR (e-mail or letter)(including me) and those who didn't get AOR, their ECAS status has only a single line update. But, it's been confirmed by one of my friend who called the processing office that, even those who didn't get AOR (& application status is showing "Application Received"), their application is actually in-process!

Nothing to worry guys. Canada is doing good & we all have to hold just a little longer. Everything is going back to normal pretty soon!
Getting job in SK is already difficult, let alone a federal govt job... connections do really matter in this country I guess

Narges844

Sep 7, 2020
I got my AOR today via email. and my ecas has the first line!
if someone can kindly update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I got my AOR today via email. and my ecas has the first line!
if someone can kindly update the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Wow! your app was delivered Sep 2 and even though it was single application they picked your file today. They started picking up Oct sometime back. Strange.

Narges844

Sep 7, 2020
Wow! your app was delivered Sep 2 and even though it was single application they picked your file today. They started picking up Oct sometime back. Strange.
I know! I can't make a sense of how they prioritize. A call agent once told me they don't necessarily process in the order that they receive it.