+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mkharoon1

Jan 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Guys i really need an advise from you all.

I sent my outland spousal sponsorship file to CPC Nova Scotia in Sep, 2018 and they received it on 25th Sep, 2018 (Canada Post Tracking). Until today i have not heard from them nor received any email about my application number. Even ecas is not active yet. I really don't know what to do.

Is someone else in a similar situation and any advise for me to proceed. Thank you.

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016

I sent my outland spousal sponsorship file to CPC Nova Scotia in Sep, 2018 and they received it on 25th Sep, 2018 (Canada Post Tracking). Until today i have not heard from them nor received any email about my application number. Even ecas is not active yet. I really don't know what to do.

Is someone else in a similar situation and any advise for me to proceed. Thank you.
Have you tried phoning them? Search the forums how to phone CIC via Google Hangouts. They will be able to tell you whether your application is in the system or not.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
What does it say beside the background check line on gckey in your case?
It just states “your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check” , however eligibility states they are reviewing . It’s strange at how everyone’s is so different

adcy

Jan 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Hello,

On Jan 8th I received the AOR2 /email saying that our app will be processed on CPC-M...
I have no news about Med request... anyone here waiting for medical?

Ocorcrain

Jan 21, 2019
Hi. I am applying from Ireland and my wife is currently in canada. The Ireland processing office is based out of London. However my wife the sponsor, received an email Jan 29 saying my application will be processed in mississauga. Could this be a mistake???!

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018

Have you tried calling them to check if they have your application in the system? That's the first thing you need to ensure.

Once they confirm they have the application, you can ask them for an application number (maybe a temporary one, depending on which stage your file is at) to link & track your app...

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It just states “your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check” , however eligibility states they are reviewing . It’s strange at how everyone’s is so different
Yeah. Mine says, "We are reviewing your background check". And also, "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".
However, medicals are not done yet.
Everyone is so different.

Reactions: adcy

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Yeah. Mine says, "We are reviewing your background check". And also, "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".
It’s bizzare to be perfectly honest haha! But I have sat back and settled in for the ride :)
I will keep you updated should anything change

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Mine says the same. Busy reviewing background and eligibility, and also received e-mail from local VO that application was received. But no medical yet and no AOR2 in ECAS yet.

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone who has applied spouse outland application in october 2018 and received AOR ?

Need help ..
It appears timings have increased from 2 month

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine says the same. Busy reviewing background and eligibility, and also received e-mail from local VO that application was received. But no medical yet and no AOR2 in ECAS yet.
How will AOR2 be reflected on ECAS? What will it say?

Nazman

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys
quick question regarding my application,
(I am sponsoring my hubby living outside of Canada)

application received: september 24
received aor: december 24

i was able to log onto gckey right away and it said "they will let me know once they start reviewing my elligibility" however that has not yet changed, and yesterday under Background check, it said that they have started processing the PAs background check.
Anybody else in the same boat as me? Do they normally start background check before sending out the SA?
Thanks in advance
My App was received Oct 2
AOR e-mail Jan 10 , on ECAS it says we started processing your application on January 7 , since then no medical or SA. In GCKEY it says we are processing your background check. on ECAS it doesnt say we sent correspondence for acknowledgement either. anyone know what is going on during this stage? thanks

Reactions: hdbyuka

Ocorcrain

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys

Could I please get some advice? I live in Ireland and have applied for outland however my wife ( currently in canada) received correspondence saying that our application will be processed in mississauga. Should I be worried??