September 2018 AOR - join here

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Did anyone whose file has been approved and who emailed NDVO last week get PPR today?

I think they've stopped responding to AORs less than 6 months.
@Bandit Queen

I'm not sure who else.
I didn't get it. Maybe they did stop responding. But few people I spoke to mentioned that they got it a week after emailing them.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Nah,I guess the website is down just to mess with us.And right now,even drops of pprs are not falling.Forget rains.

I was an optimistic guy when I got ITA.Now,I am a frustrated job hating soul with a so near yet so far PPR goal.
o_Oo_O
Maybe you are right. It did get back up in 10 minutes. Lol. Don't worry it will come.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I request everyone to please do not bug agents with calls or any other type of queries(regarding the progress of application) unless you have entered 7th month with no results on hand. They have specifically mentioned everywhere that they will provide us a decision within six month period and most of us might have noticed in the reply we get from the agents stating "You are very well within the 6 month processing period". Please be patient.

Just imagine someone knocking your door every other day or calling you, texting you regarding something you promised to deliver in a certain period of time (especially when you have made it pretty clear that product won't be ready till this date), how you going to feel ?

but if you have missed the deadline then person who placed the order has every right to inquire, raise queries and aggressively reach out to you about what went wrong and why the product was not delivered with in promised timeline. I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: simplefm and EE456

no-name

Apr 4, 2018
I request everyone to please do not bug agents with calls or any other type of queries(regarding the progress of application) unless you have entered 7th month with no results on hand. They have specifically mentioned everywhere that they will provide us a decision within six month period and most of us might have noticed in the reply we get from the agents stating "You are very well within the 6 month processing period". Please be patient.

Just imagine someone knocking your door every other day or calling you, texting you regarding something you promised to deliver in a certain period of time (especially when you have made it pretty clear that product won't be ready till this date), how you going to feel ?

but if you have missed the deadline then person who placed the order has every right to inquire, raise queries and aggressively reach out to you about what went wrong and why the product was not delivered with in promised timeline. I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey. thanks

Lazy_boy_123

Aug 17, 2018
Maybe you are right. It did get back up in 10 minutes. Lol. Don't worry it will come.
The website is still down with following message.

"We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended." at 12:50 PST

Vivian70

Sep 27, 2018
PNP inland (met CEC)
Aor: Sep24,2018
Changed to ip2 (without ip1)
My status is :
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Anyone has the same as me?

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
PNP inland (met CEC)
Aor: Sep24,2018
Changed to ip2 (without ip1)
My status is :
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Anyone has the same as me?
I think this is just a generic message that's tied to the number of weeks still left for the application to be processed. I have the same AOR and right when my application reached 12 weeks remaining, I noticed the very same message on my status.

Your application seems to be moving fine, IMO. If IRCC needed any additional documents they would've notified you by now.