+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Aug 2, 2018
It depends on the country you are applying from. Here's the link where you can check if you require it or not -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp?_ga=1.134520054.623544046.1437134038
I received a letter at the same day when meds passed.
I heard few days delays happen sometimes, it's normal

thanks Guys, Ruchesha the link say I do need to give it.

no instructions letter yet... lets see I'm hoping for early next week, cuz it wouldn't come on a weekend now

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys, any clue on what basis does CIC decide the timeline on each application?
I noticed few applications got PPR in less that 70 days while few in 120 days approximately and there are so many that are still pending besides the number of days passed.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys, any clue on what basis does CIC decides the timeline on each application?
I noticed few applications got PPR in less that 70 days while few in 120 days approximately and there are so many that are still pending besides the number of days passed.
That's the biggest mystery!

anju_mahi

Oct 28, 2018
Hello

I posted earlier but it got removed.

Little worried about this.

I was refused usa tourist visa back in 2011.

In the previous visa refusal section, I mentioned I was denied visitor visa ( B1/B2 ) to USA on 3 Jun 2011.
I was refused under section 214b

I realized there is sub category I applied for, and I checked and It’s visa class B2, visa category Business / Tourism.

Even though a person applies for different visa classes, these visa’s are usually issued combined as ( B1/B2 ).

Should I make this point clear to CIC or it’s ok.

Thanks.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello

I posted earlier but it got removed.

Little worried about this.

I was refused usa tourist visa back in 2011.

In the previous visa refusal section, I mentioned I was denied visitor visa ( B1/B2 ) to USA on 3 Jun 2011.
I was refused under section 214b

I realized there is sub category I applied for, and I checked and It’s visa class B2, visa category Business / Tourism.

Even though a person applies for different visa classes, these visa’s are usually issued combined as ( B1/B2 ).

Should I make this point clear to CIC or it’s ok.

Thanks.
Did you say Yes about a visa refusal in your application? If not, you can raise CSE and attach an explanation letter. When was your AOR?