+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Does that mean they've passed IP1?
Not sure. If you look at other threads some only got IP1 or IP2 and went straight to PPR. So IP1 or IP2 doesnt really say anything about what stage you are in. So only Medical Passed status is only common for everyone.

Reactions: Sandra84

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Not sure. If you look at other threads some only got IP1 or IP2 and went straight to PPR. So IP1 or IP2 doesnt really say anything about what stage you are in. So only Medical Passed status is only common for everyone.
Medicals passed too and biometrics completed.

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
For me, Medical status is yet not passed, however, there have been changes in ADR & BG says Application in Progress. Have read some threads that many a time, even the Meds status does not change. Really do not know how IRCC updates these status during processing of the application.

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
I just logged in to my application today and saw that a new panel for application status had been added, which was never there before. It simply states 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you'

Reactions: williamps and vj83

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
I just logged in to my application today and saw that a new panel for application status had been added, which was never there before. It simply states 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you'
what's your AOR

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
The same with my account.
It seems that this 'design change' might have been a reason for recent site's crashes

Last edited: