hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you guys should have your own spreadsheet for tracking

AurCit

Nov 3, 2015
Hi All,

I agree with the previous post and have copied the spreadsheet from June 2015. I have entered dates for 3 other people - anyone else is welcome to join. Please enter your dates and the respective columns. The spreadsheet will help us see who is at what stage in this process. Please do not alter the formulas - everything will be calculated automatically and updated daily as long as you provided your dates.

I've never created a google doc that was shared with no restrictions - please let me know if there are any technical difficulties.

Here is the spreadsheet - please keep everyone posted on your progress in your citizenship application:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lag4gq5iwfppyW6n-A86OXTXBOGs8pOK7TWg1I7VvPc/edit#gid=0

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Application Sent: October 17, 2015.
AOR received via email: November 5th, 2015.

Logged into the online portal to check status of my application. Nothing yet.....

AurCit

Nov 3, 2015
In progress since October 27 (Toronto office) and still waiting to see any changes on the cic site or get an invite for a test. Is that even normal to wait so long given the number of new applications has probably dropped significantly since mid-June when new rules were announced?

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
AurCit said:
In progress since October 27 (Toronto office) and still waiting to see any changes on the cic site or get an invite for a test. Is that even normal to wait so long given the number of new applications has probably dropped significantly since mid-June when new rules were announced?
Hi
the fast processing recently is more likely to be for those who have applied from the west.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree I couldn't see anything for my sister as well applied 25 sep still in process ever....don't receive any test invite etc.....really disappointing we have Mississauga office

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
farid- said:
I agree I couldn't see anything for my sister as well applied 25 sep still in process ever....don't receive any test invite etc.....really disappointing we have Mississauga office
As you know CIC on eastern coast, especially Mississauga and Scarborough are slowest among all despite fee hike of 500% and promised to put in more staff.............they are still limping without any much improvement

Just read on other thread one of the applicant who had applied on June 15, had in processing since Sept 22nd 2015 at Mississauga. He had test today after long wait and passed.

Judging from that trend and pace, you should be receiving test invite in few weeks. I know its so tough waiting in dark without any clue.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for taking time for a detailed reply...my sister is a travel agent just don't want to go outside Canada on her pak passport even her company was offering her good package for her like training plus travel I will share with her she will be really happy thanks again for your reply.

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
Thanks for taking time for a detailed reply...my sister is a travel agent just don't want to go outside Canada on her pak passport even her company was offering her good package for her like training plus travel I will share with her she will be really happy thanks again for your reply.
Farid bro salaam

How long did ur citizenship process takes?

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not done still waiting I was trying to send u private text but it's not going g through turboracer

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there I know someone applied just before June before new law came in going for oath on 22 Feb. .means done in 8 months is above 55 so didn't have to go through test though...best of luck to everyone and please update the forum as well ...

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Gents,

I passed my citizenship test. Waiting in the oath queue now :) woot woot ;)

Omar Mirza said:
Application Sent: October 17, 2015.
AOR received via email: November 5th, 2015.

Logged into the online portal to check status of my application. Nothing yet.....