Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016 (Schedule A); 29-03-2016 (RCMP Criminal Record)
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
caththisking said:
just curious about the 14 days from filed to received. Is that due to couriou from Indonesia to canada ?
I was waiting for my documents sent by my kins from Indonesia while working in Canada at that time. It took for a while to get all documents.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
Hi

I have sent my application on 20th Oct,2014 and CIC received my file on 24th Oct 2014, and today I find out by myself there is some issue with my Birth certificate, I am planning to send other supporting documents tomm to support my DOB . my application fees is not charged yet and havent received AOR , if I send my other supporting document by mail, How they will track my application ? Any can help with this pleasee its very urgent
I have told you a way to have try in another post. and some others met similar problem too. e.g update pay info , some update successful. I don't know what's the way, maybe just mail it to sydeny again with explanation.

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
Folks,
My application has been returned with a note that- "Your application is not accompanied by the original results of the IELTS". I sent the same TRF as I got from IELTS, India. Is there any other TRF which is maintained by IELTS other than the ones that they send to the candidates? I am surprised by this note as I sent what I got from IELTS. Am I missing something which I need to request to IELTS?

Any help faced similar situation in the past will be of great help to me in re-sending my application. This forum has been a great help to me so far and I really appreciate it.

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Kartu_PR said:
Folks,
My application has been returned with a note that- "Your application is not accompanied by the original results of the IELTS". I sent the same TRF as I got from IELTS, India. Is there any other TRF which is maintained by IELTS other than the ones that they send to the candidates? I am surprised by this note as I sent what I got from IELTS. Am I missing something which I need to request to IELTS?

Any help faced similar situation in the past will be of great help to me in re-sending my application. This forum has been a great help to me so far and I really appreciate it.
Well this has also happened with many people. The point is not that your IELTS is not original. They have a standard template that they send when your documents dont abide to the requirements. Look out for highlighted markings on the cover letter and match it with the checklist. I'm sure that its not the IELTS marksheet error.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
@Kartu_PR: When was your application returned? Did your documents have date stamps on it?

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
I think, you are quite correct, as the highlighted item in the checklist indicates something else which can be arranged.

Yes, the Date stamp I can see is 2-Oct-2014, though I received it late as it came by general mail.

yxp220

Nov 17, 2014
Kartu_PR said:
I think, you are quite correct, as the highlighted item in the checklist indicates something else which can be arranged.

Yes, the Date stamp I can see is 2-Oct-2014, though I received it late as it came by general mail.
Did CIC charge your application fee?

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Kartu_PR said:
Folks,

Sorry to hear that Kartu_PR. Took them 3 months to return your application?! That's too long! Usually they return applications sooner.

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
Thanks for your kind words Zareef. They actually sent it from Canada on 2nd Oct'14 but somehow it took time to reach in India. May be due to general mail thing. I still have time to re-submit it as the requirement they have asked is very simple. For DOB verification, they have asked for Secondary School record which should indicate Name, DOB and either Parents' name on it.

But again this forum has come as great help, as someone pointed that CIC uses the standard Template to return your application, however highlights whats they require.

Thanks once again.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hi, So sorry to hear that you application was returned due to something that could have been easily avoided...You mentioned that 'For DOB verification, they have asked for Secondary School record which should indicate Name, DOB and either Parents' name on it.' Does that mean that you did not submit your DOB certificate and submitted something else for which they need another document for verification?
Because as per my understanding if you submit DOB certificate they should not have asked for any other supporting documentation for verification....

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
No, I didn't send the DOB certificate. I assumed that my Passport pages has this info which should be sufficient. Now, I have the option to send the DOB certificate or Secondary School record.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
O my god....such a small but incorrect assumption...I am feeling so bad and really pray to god that you and all others get the PR successfully.....

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
Yes, its my bad but great learning. If you are not using the services of any representative, then go by every word of the requirement and try to fulfill that.