15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RussianFederation said:
I totally agree with you, but if they drag us till end of December and return the file, then we are surely in trouble :( then who is responsible for that?? CIC for delaying or we?

if so , they should give return reason . you file have been received, just not charged, so don't be panic , it will be fine.

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
Thanks, thats what has been my worry :(. My application was received on 2nd Sep'14, yet my CC is not charged yet.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
RussianFederation said:
I totally agree with you, but if they drag us till end of December and return the file, then we are surely in trouble :( then who is responsible for that?? CIC for delaying or we?
In that case it's probably your fault because you didn't submit a correct full application or there was an error on any of the forms.

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
But then how do I know if its my fault or not unless CIC communicates to me either by e-mail or mail. I haven't received anything from CIC so far.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Kartu_PR said:
But then how do I know if its my fault or not unless CIC communicates to me either by e-mail or mail. I haven't received anything from CIC so far.
Have you called your bank to see if there's any problem with your credit card? Do you have any daily/monthly limit? If your application is so wrong that it can't be processed you should have received it back yet. Do you have copies of the application you sent to make sure that your home address is the right one?

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
I have been using the same CC almost daily without any issue. Limit is there, but its well above the required amount that CIC has to charge.

I have given them 2-self addressed labels, so it can't be wrong there either. Besides this, if there is anything wrong, whether CIC will contact via e-mail or not? this is what I am not sure about. If they just rely on mail which can be lost without the info reaching to the applicant, then there is no justice with the applicant. For e-mail, I have been checking my e-mail daily to find out any update from CIC.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Kartu_PR said:
I have been using the same CC almost daily without any issue. Limit is there, but its well above the required amount that CIC has to charge.

I have given them 2-self addressed labels, so it can't be wrong there either. Besides this, if there is anything wrong, whether CIC will contact via e-mail or not? this is what I am not sure about. If they just rely on mail which can be lost without the info reaching to the applicant, then there is no justice with the applicant. For e-mail, I have been checking my e-mail daily to find out any update from CIC.
For what I've seen in this forum, if an application has something so wrong that it can't be processed and credit card isn't charged, they'll return the application by regular mail without any notice. If the credit card has been charged and there's an problem, they usually send an email asking for more information or giving a reason to reject the application.

I don't know what to say in your case, it's very weird and there's no way to contact CIC without an application number :(

Kartu_PR

Nov 17, 2014
Thanks miglop2014. This is what I have been struggling to deal with. I have decided to wait till Nov end. After that I will send an e-mail at their inquiry e-mail ID. As by that time it will be more than 10-weeks.

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yixiaop26 said:
if so , they should give return reason . you file have been received, just not charged, so don't be panic , it will be fine.

miglop2014 said:
In that case it's probably your fault because you didn't submit a correct full application or there was an error on any of the forms.

@ yixiaop26 @ miglop2014 : Thank you guys for reply,

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rar said:
@ yixiaop26: Just wondering if your credit card has been charged or not?
Thanks firstly , I don't know it and don't plan to know it.

At the moment I send out my mail, I won't do anything which can't affect the process, although I may looks like expecting it,even speak something, but for the action I will Just wait credit bill , AOR if received or not .

Now that the process is slow, I should be more slower to comfort myself , If we are hurry for it, it would only depress ourselves .