Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
kidbroker said:
Congrats! I am a Sept 15th applicant as well.
Wow the PPR came in fast for you brother

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Ko_ko_Ko said:
Wow the PPR came in fast for you brother
Not yet, still waiting for PPR. Hope you get your soon as well!

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
kidbroker said:
Not yet, still waiting for PPR. Hope you get your soon as well!
I though you got it too, I payed yesterday, now just waiting for the PPR, hope it comes in soon !

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
hey guys,

So I went for my medicals today thought I'd share;

First I was taken to a room, and asked to provide a urine sample, in a cup. I was then asked to take of my top and put on a robe to do my chest x-ray.
Chest x-ray was over in seconds, however the radiographer told me they deteceted blood in my urine sample and told me I will have to provided another sample.
As if I wasn't nervous enough about this whole process, this made me really concerned. I then went to the waiting room and started drinking water whilst I waited for the doctor.
In the doctors office, I was asked standard medical questions ("have you ever had.. suffered from...") she then mentioned about the blood in my sample, and said that they will not accept it if there is blood, and if the second sample has blood I will have to take pay to come back and do another one, or send to the lab to prove blood is not from my kidneys. As if I wasn;t nervous and anxious enough about the whole process, this just really threw me off, as I considered myself in a very healthy condition.
After questioning, I did a quick eye test, and the doctor also looked in my mouth and in my ears. She then asked me to lay on the bed, took my blood pressure, and then pressed on my stomach to see if I had any discomfort.
Then was time for blood sample (this is a long story, but it took some time due to my veins being small)
I later went and did urine test again, which aparantly was still blood in my sample but less than before, however the receptionist quickly pointed out to the doctor that for Canada they can accept sample with blood. So I was somewhat relieved, but obviously I'm concerned as to why they found it in my sample .
I paid my £300 fee and wa told, If i don't hear from them in 3 working days, then all is well and reslutls will be uploaded to cic.
Overall it is a quick process, I was there for about 2.5 hours, but if I didnt have the issues with my samples and taking blood I would of been in & out in about 30mins.
Now i'm anxiously waiting for any updates on my ecas next week..

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
BlessedSherry said:
hey guys,

First I was taken to a room, and asked to provide a urine sample, in a cup. I was then asked to take of my top and put on a robe to do my chest x-ray.
Chest x-ray was over in seconds, however the radiographer told me they deteceted blood in my urine sample and told me I will have to provided another sample.
As if I wasn't nervous enough about this whole process, this made me really concerned. I then went to the waiting room and started drinking water whilst I waited for the doctor.
In the doctors office, I was asked standard medical questions ("have you ever had.. suffered from...") she then mentioned about the blood in my sample, and said that they will not accept it if there is blood, and if the second sample has blood I will have to take pay to come back and do another one, or send to the lab to prove blood is not from my kidneys. As if I wasn;t nervous and anxious enough about the whole process, this just really threw me off, as I considered myself in a very healthy condition.
After questioning, I did a quick eye test, and the doctor also looked in my mouth and in my ears. She then asked me to lay on the bed, took my blood pressure, and then pressed on my stomach to see if I had any discomfort.
Then was time for blood sample (this is a long story, but it took some time due to my veins being small)
I later went and did urine test again, which aparantly was still blood in my sample but less than before, however the receptionist quickly pointed out to the doctor that for Canada they can accept sample with blood. So I was somewhat relieved, but obviously I'm concerned as to why they found it in my sample .
I paid my £300 fee and wa told, If i don't hear from them in 3 working days, then all is well and reslutls will be uploaded to cic.
Overall it is a quick process, I was there for about 2.5 hours, but if I didnt have the issues with my samples and taking blood I would of been in & out in about 30mins.
It may take a while to see any updates on ecas. I had my medical done and sent on Jan 28th, 2016 and no updates on ecas till now.
You should be more concern about your health!

Anyways, here's what I found: "Finding blood in your urine can be very frightening and must be investigated by a doctor, but it's not usually a sign of anything life-threatening."

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
BlessedSherry said:
hey guys,

Hey fella
I would like to recommend you contact your family doctor to check about this issue, for both your own health and to know if can affect your application.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
kidbroker said:
It may take a while to see any updates on ecas. I had my medical done and sent on Jan 28th, 2016 and no updates on ecas till now.
You should be more concern about your health!

Anyways, here's what I found: "Finding blood in your urine can be very frightening and must be investigated by a doctor, but it's not usually a sign of anything life-threatening."
I know, but the doctor didn't seem too concernd or even mention to me i should see my own doctor.
It was not a visible blood, my sample was very clear, as I had alot of water.. its strange.

On another note, I've noticed processing times have now been updated to 18months..(rolls eyes)

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
BlessedSherry said:
I know, but the doctor didn't seem too concernd or even mention to me i should see my own doctor.
It was not a visible blood, my sample was very clear, as I had alot of water.. its strange.

On another note, I've noticed processing times have now been updated to 18months..(rolls eyes)
I personally don't think it is going to affect your application that much.
The main purpose of medical examination here is to check for potential transmitted diseases.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
kidbroker said:
I personally don't think it is going to affect your application that much.
The main purpose of medical examination here is to check for potential transmitted diseases.
Thanks. I am not too concerned about it, I've done some reading up, and sorry to go into too much detail, being a female who is just cycle 4:5 days ago, I don't want to get too concerned as I know I am a healthy person.
Sorry to gross you all out with the details, but I hope someone will find my experience useful

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hello everybody. Sep 11 applicant here. I just got a PPR email. I am not sure if this is like the RPRF email that many received earlier this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that this is indeed a genuine email. Fingers crossed for everybody. I hope that all of us get a positive news from CIC soon.

vikasshr

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
19 Feb 2016
Interview........
RRPF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
18 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr 2016
LANDED..........
30-Apr 2016
canadamaple said:
Hello everybody. Sep 11 applicant here. I just got a PPR email. I am not sure if this is like the RPRF email that may received earlier this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that this is indeed a genuine email. Fingers crossed for everybody. I hope that all of us get a positive news from CIC soon.

Congrats ...
may i know when did you paid your RPRF ?

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
vikasshr said:
Congrats ...
may i know when did you paid your RPRF ?
Hiya. I paid RPRF this past Monday.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
canadamaple said:
Hello everybody. Sep 11 applicant here. I just got a PPR email. I am not sure if this is like the RPRF email that many received earlier this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that this is indeed a genuine email. Fingers crossed for everybody. I hope that all of us get a positive news from CIC soon.
OMG, so happy for you!

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
kidbroker said:
OMG, so happy for you!
Thanks kidbroker. I hope that you get the PPR soon too. Fingers tightly crossed.