+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

pan_pr

Mar 9, 2014
no i was not working but i i have incorrectly written wrong assignment period in in one of old work permit application

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toby any changes in your ecas after upfront medicals?

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Not yet. Results have been uploaded Thursday night, I'll guess it'll take at least another week or so.
Mine shows medical results have been received. I did my medicals on 27th Feb.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
I did my medicals on march 1st, so I still have a day or two :) When did you e-cas change?
Saw it today morning...must have changed last night.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Saw it today morning...must have changed last night.
Sweet man!! That's great news. What category did your doctor chose when they entered
you into eMedical?? There's like four to chose from; worker, student, family class and something else.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Sweet man!! That's great news. What category did your doctor chose when they entered
you into eMedical?? There's like four to chose from; worker, student, family class and something else.
Worker. My doc was pretty smart and he told me he has done so many before, best part was he sent me an email once my reports were uploaded.He is the only one in Kitchner and highly recommended.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
ritz0106 said:
Worker. My doc was pretty smart and he told me he has done so many before, best part was he sent me an email once my reports were uploaded.He is the only one in Kitchner and highly recommended.
When did he upload the results?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Ok, good :) Mine chose 'worker' too, as the rest wasn't really matching my case. I didn't get a confirmation, but called the clinic and
asked. So my status should update in 2 days or so then, as february only had 28 days this year :)

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
iam_toby said:
Ok, good :) Mine chose 'worker' too, as the rest wasn't really matching my case. I didn't get a confirmation, but called the clinic and
asked. So my status should update in 2 days or so then, as february only had 28 days this year :)
I did mine on February 26th. The doctor called me on March 3rd to do more tests. I did the additional tests on March 5th. The doctor called on March 6th to confirm that every was fine and he uploaded the results the same day.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Priority said:
I did mine on February 26th. The doctor called me on March 3rd to do more tests. I did the additional tests on March 5th. The doctor called on March 6th to confirm that every was fine and he uploaded the results the same day.
What were the additional tests you had to do?

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
iam_toby said:
What were the additional tests you had to do?
I told the doctor during the check that I once had high liver enzymes when I did a medical check up 4 years ago. Even though, I told him that my doctor at the time told me to do the test again and also Hepatitis A, B, C screening tests which I did and every was negative and the enzymes were at normal level, he told to bring copies those test results. He said that, it not reallly a requirement for the Immigration medicals but he already put in the system that I once have hepatitis and he want to clear it from the system. He explained that Hepatitis is defined as any abnormal elevation of liver enzyms so he had to make sure the every is ok. The same afternoon, I dropped the copies of the test results at his clinic. And when I saw him on March 5th, he told he reviewed the tests results that I provided and that every fine but he still wanted to do the liver enzyms test which I did the same day (Since this was not requirement for Immigration medicals, I did it for free) . He received the test resulsts the following day and called to tell me that everything was fine.