Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello sept application, I would like to ask? I got gcms file and what is mean CPR, I choose proccesing at cpc otawa they chance to CPR? Thank

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rgk said:
Hello sept application, I would like to ask? I got gcms file and what is mean CPR, I choose proccesing at cpc otawa they chance to CPR? Thank
Central or Centralized Processing Region, not sure what exactly it means, but that's what VOs fill in the field
where we choose the visa office... Hope this helped.

Edit:
See 'List of Acronyms' here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/forms.asp

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
I know why there's no process on my file, I requested GCMS notes ( not the electronic notes, but actual physical copies BY FREAKING ACCIDENT ) beginning of last month. Just got a response from ATIP and they're still waiting on my files, so my files are being sent to ATIP right now and are not being worked on, I guess. Makes me feel better, at least I know what I'm waiting for right now...

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
iam_toby said:
I know why there's no process on my file, I requested GCMS notes ( not the electronic notes, but actual physical copies BY FREAKING ACCIDENT ) beginning of last month. Just got a response from ATIP and they're still waiting on my files, so my files are being sent to ATIP right now and are not being worked on, I guess. Makes me feel better, at least I know what I'm waiting for right now...
Glad to hear there is an explanation. I see that you are really helpful around here and I am on the "rooting for Toby" team.

Ningja

Aug 14, 2013
Yey!!!Received MRs for me and my son today at 1:15pm...!!!!! Will book an appointment and will update this forum.. Praise God!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
naijabelle said:
Glad to hear there is an explanation. I see that you are really helpful around here and I am on the "rooting for Toby" team.
Haha thanks! ;) Ya, I'm glad too.. what a relief this email was.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Ningja said:
Yey!!!Received MRs for me and my son today at 1:15pm...!!!!! Will book an appointment and will update this forum.. Praise God!
Sweet!! Congrats and now go get the medicals done :) ;D ;D Good luck with the rest of your application
and keep us posted :)

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

Can someone help me with Singapore police clearance? I am a non citizen of Singapore and stayed in Singapore on Employment pass for more than an year. Now I need to submit my police clearance in order to move my PR application forward.

Following are the instructions I have got from Singapore to submit my full application.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

1) Applicants residing in Singapore are to appear in person at the COC Office located at Blk D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762. The office is open from 8.30am to 12.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
--Not applicable for me

2) Applicants residing overseas should submit their completed application forms (original) addressed to: Head Criminal Records, CID (COC), Blk D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762
--I can send the postal mail

3) Processing time for each application is about 10 working days.
--Can I do anything here other than waiting :)

4) Processing fee is S$55.00 per application. Payment can be made by cash, NETS, cash card, or credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD) for walk-in application. Application sent by post (from overseas) must be accompanied by a bank draft made payable to ‘Head Criminal Records CID' through a Singapore-based bank. In addition to the processing fee, a postage fee of S$5.00 must be included in the payment (total S$60.00) if the COC is to be mailed overseas. Payment is non- refundable once the application is processed.
--What is Singapore based bank here in Toronto?

5) All applicants must complete the Certificate of Clearance application form in full and submit it with the necessary supporting documents:
--This should be fine with me. I can fill out the details in full

a) A set of applicant's fingerprint impressions (ten prints). Applicants applying in person will be fingerprinted at COC office at the time of application. For application by post from overseas, the applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at an authorized office of the country he/she is now residing.
--How to get this done? Can someone suggest me a qualified Fingerprint Officer at an authorized office in Toronto?

b) A photocopy of applicant's valid passport (showing particulars page).
--This should be fine with me.

c) Two recent passport-sized photographs.

d) Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration authority/government bodies to establish that the certificate is required by such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other languages.

Your help in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
My express post enveloppe was activated this afternoon. The Passport was received at Ottawa on April 4.Hopefully, I will received the passport with Visa along with CoPR by the Friday. I will be landing during the week.
Is it pssible to apply for new SIN card before landing?

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
iam_toby said:
Hello toby sake as you I did mistaken, not by electronic note but by actual physical, I hope mine not delay. ATIO sent me a copy of cd with inside all whole my document. Is right?

Thank toby for your help.

Rgk

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Priority said:
My express post enveloppe was activated this afternoon. The Passport was received at Ottawa on April 4.Hopefully, I will received the passport with Visa along with CoPR by the Friday. I will be landing during the week.
Is it pssible to apply for new SIN card before landing?
I think you need the signed CoPR to get the new SIN number. So after you complete the landing, you can
head to Service Canada and get your new SIN. Congrats!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Someone, please help me with my Singapore PCC questions. Looks like I might need to wait longer than I had initially anticipated for my PCC and then for my PR. Also my ecas status has not changed to "Medicals received" yet. :(

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 28, 2013
AOR Received.
November 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
November 15, 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Does anyone know why the process has been slowed down???? :(
THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! GOD PLEASE HELP :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto_Mapleleaf said:
Does anyone know why the process has been slowed down???? :(
THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! GOD PLEASE HELP :(
I hear ya.. we're all eagerly waiting for more MRs or any sort of communication from CIC.
Hang in there... We're getting closer every day.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Someone, please help me with my Singapore PCC questions. Looks like I might need to wait longer than I had initially anticipated for my PCC and then for my PR. Also my ecas status has not changed to "Medicals received" yet. :(
You created a new thread with your question anyway, someone will be able to help you.
Hang in there.