+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mogli said:
I wonder if this is the link to use, to determine if one is exempt from Medicals .. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp#u
Think that applies to temporary residents only.

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
If it is upfront medicals then I would advise not to go to Richard Chan. Richard Chan refuses to do upfront medicals. I had an appointment and went there. But had to come back because he said he wouldn't do upfront medicals for PR.

Francis Lee doesn't need appointments. You can walk in there and get the medicals done.

xprezclint said:
Thanks guy..You da man.
Although you put me down for upfront medicals..I only paid the RPRF upfront..Still need to get the meds done.

Any suggestions? Couple guys I know went to Dr. Richard Chan in Toronto..He'll be back from vacation tomorrow as per his VM so I still have today to decide who to go to before I finalize with him....

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
byrwus said:
hey people, are you checking your emails?
Guys... Any new MRs for Sept applicants today?

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Congrats to all who has seen progress!
I emailed both CPC and CIO last month to confirm if my case is in Ottawa and no reply (I didn't pick a preferred visa center).
Phoned call centre and she said "cannot locate your application files... if CPC doesn't reply then there's nothing we can do", making it sound like my files have been lost LOL

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Guys... Any new MRs for Sept applicants today?
Yes, two I think and a lot of RPRF requests.
Check >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE#gid=0
for more information.

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
All the doctors mentioned on the panel list do except for Richard Chan. I spoke to all of them and finally went to Francis Lee. He takes walk ins. No appointment required.

molotoff1984 said:
Greeting to all Sep 2013 applicants!

Does anyone know which panel doctors in Toronto do upfront medical? Sorry if I've missed the relevant information on this board, I made some efforts, but found nothing :-[

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jshziris said:
Congrats to all who has seen progress!
I emailed both CPC and CIO last month to confirm if my case is in Ottawa and no reply (I didn't pick a preferred visa center).
Phoned call centre and she said "cannot locate your application files... if CPC doesn't reply then there's nothing we can do", making it sound like my files have been lost LOL
If your ecas shows 'application reveid' then your application is in process.
All CEC applications are being processed at the ottawa office, so there's nothing
you have to worry about.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, two I think and a lot of RPRF requests.
Check >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE#gid=0
for more information.
Thanks Toby.. As usual you are amazing! I looked at the file and seems my application recd at cio date is incorrect. Can you pls correct is to 20-Sep it shows 17-Sep now which is the date i mailed my appln. Thanks again!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Thanks Toby.. As usual you are amazing! I looked at the file and seems my application recd at cio date is incorrect. Can you pls correct is to 20-Sep it shows 17-Sep now which is the date i mailed my appln. Thanks again!
Done. ;)

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

I had received the medical request for my Kid on Saturday and RPRF request this morning. My ECAS status is changed to "In process".

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

I had received the medical request for my Kid on Saturday and RPRF request this morning. My ECAS status is changed to "In process".

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Great, thanks for the update!!