+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Some people seem to have got their instructions to go for the medical, along-with the AOR? Does that really happen? If not, what is the average time gap between the AOR and the medical?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
francaispourquebec said:
Some people seem to have got their instructions to go for the medical, along-with the AOR? Does that really happen? If not, what is the average time gap between the AOR and the medical?
Apparently happens, yes. However, the average time between AOR and MR is like 6-8 months.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
iam_toby said:
Apparently happens, yes. However, the average time between AOR and MR is like 6-8 months.
Are you serious? AOR and MR happens at the same time. But we have not seen anyone posting such information. If yes, what needs to be do e to get that?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kprs_ind said:
Are you serious? AOR and MR happens at the same time. But we have not seen anyone posting such information. If yes, what needs to be do e to get that?
No, it does not happen at the same time. But I remember reading that someone got AOR and MR super close
together.
Nothing you can do about that. But hey, we all know that 2174 NOCs are processed faster than others.
So maybe that's the key point, working in a NOC with high demand in Canada.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello,
Nobody helped me with PCC from canada.SHOULD WE GET PAPER FPRM OR ELECTRONIC FINGERPRINTS?should accompany application or not?Please help..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello,
Nobody helped me with PCC from canada.SHOULD WE GET PAPER FPRM OR ELECTRONIC FINGERPRINTS?should accompany application or not?Please help..
What do you need PCC from Canada for?

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
sasdp said:
Hello,
You do not need the PCC for the period you stayed in Canada whatever may be the period of stay. If you had stayed in any other county including your country of origin for the period of more than 6 months , you need PCC from all those countries.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Thanks..So we don't need to get PCC from Canada while applying?I understood that only we need PCC for other countries whee we lived.Do they ask PCC later??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Thanks..So we don't need to get PCC from Canada while applying?I understood that only we need PCC for other countries whee we lived.Do they ask PCC later??
You don't need PCC from Canada. They might request it later on, but for now you can send without Canadian PCC.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Thank you ...Will Cic ask everybody for PCC later?Then Y can't we submit it before.
No, not everyone has to submit Canadian PCC. Only when there's issues with your name based criminal
check. If someone with the same name committed a crime you'll have to get a fingerprint based PCC for you,
to proof that it's not you who committed the crime or whatever.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RiskyPrisky said:
I am submitting sending my application on 21-Sep !!

Cheers
RKP
Sounds good man! Please use the update form ( link in my signature, under every post ) to send me
details about your application and I will put your case in the spreadsheet as well.

Links to spreadsheet and update forms are in my signature.

You can also post updates here, I'll check back in daily and update the spreadsheet.

Cheers

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014

My NOC Code is: 2171 (IT Consultant)
I got my IELTS Score Couple of weeks back: L=8.0, R=7.5,S=7.0 W=6.5 => Overall=7.5

I have worked for 2 years in Canada and my Spouse 1 Year.
I haven't see anywhere in application regarding Spouse Canadian Experience, does it helps anyways for CEC?

Cheers
RKP

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RiskyPrisky said:

My NOC Code is: 2171 (IT Consultant)
I got my IELTS Score Couple of weeks back: L=8.0, R=7.5,S=7.0 W=6.5 => Overall=7.5

I have worked for 2 years in Canada and my Spouse 1 Year.
I haven't see anywhere in application regarding Spouse Canadian Experience, does it helps anyways for CEC?

Cheers
RKP
Ok, I'll put it in the spreadsheet. No, only you apply for CEC and mention your spouse.
You spouses work experience does not count.

---

What's your country of origin and how're you gonna pay the application fee?
Online? Or you providing CC details in the application and have CIC charge your CC?