Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-2014
Oh that is so weird. They don't have any clear guidance on it so it is left to the discretion of the reviewer at the time. I am sorry you have to go through this, but I am sure some of the seniors have some templates that they can share with you. Good luck.

dbss said:
I supplied them with a copy of my birth certificate and an attested translation from notary..

I did not know they had a format for it. :eek:

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
So sorry Jaz for hearing your happening...
Hope your process successfully resume soon !

@dbss ans vik81,
In my case, any office (government etc) in my country don't issue the birth certificate. So usually my country's nations don't have any birth certificate. I asked the Embassy of my country in Canada and they provide the certificate written in English. But many applicants from my country said they sent their ID with affidavit as their birth certificate... As I know, they didn't know the format but their affidavit were accepted...

@ds3010,
You didn't get PER yet, right?

I remember that when I read CIC's website a few month ago, it showed that they take payment after they find completely document. But that information is not found today... ??? now I doubt my understandings... I also thought E-CAS status will be shift from "ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE" to "N PROCESS" from Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia, but it might be misunderstanding.

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
mysteaka said:
So sorry Jaz for hearing your happening...
Hope your process successfully resume soon !

@ dbss ans vik81,
In my case, any office (government etc) in my country don't issue the birth certificate. So usually my country's nations don't have any birth certificate. I asked the Embassy of my country in Canada and they provide the certificate written in English. But many applicants from my country said they sent their ID with affidavit as their birth certificate... As I know, they didn't know the format but their affidavit were accepted...

@ ds3010,
You didn't get PER yet, right?

I remember that when I read CIC's website a few month ago, it showed that they take payment after they find completely document. But that information is not found today... ??? now I doubt my understandings... I also thought E-CAS status will be shift from "ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE" to "N PROCESS" from Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia, but it might be misunderstanding.
Hello mysteaka,
That's right I have not yet received PER nor any letter, my e-CAS status is in process

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
vik81 said:
Oh that is so weird. They don't have any clear guidance on it so it is left to the discretion of the reviewer at the time. I am sorry you have to go through this, but I am sure some of the seniors have some templates that they can share with you. Good luck.
Well my template did not have a line saying that my parents did not register with the authorities in India.
Here is the template which they required...

A F F I D A V I T

I, _______________, resident of _____________________ Ontario, Canada do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:
1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father’s complete name is __________________ and my mother’s complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at City of Toronto, ) Name of Deponent
in the Municipality of Metropolitan )
Toronto, this 1st day of November, 2011 )

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
did anybody else apply in November...probably the summary of the post should be changed to get the people from November as well.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
jaz0020 said:
Well my template did not have a line saying that my parents did not register with the authorities in India.
Here is the template which they required...

A F F I D A V I T

I, _______________, resident of _____________________ Ontario, Canada do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:
1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father's complete name is __________________ and my mother's complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at City of Toronto, ) Name of Deponent
in the Municipality of Metropolitan )
Toronto, this 1st day of November, 2011 )
Thanks jaz for shareing the template!

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
ainda said:
Thanks for all your good wishes.
I was rejected, What is the process for apealing?
So sorry to hear your news...

You can try faxing them if you got refused unfairly by CIO and would like to appeal.
Someone on britishexpats.com's forum was refused but he was able to show clearly it was CIO's mistake so he got PR at last.
He also told "Might be worth a shot if anyone is effected by the "NOC doesn't match job duties" stuff, crossreferencing your job duties with what is on the NOC code database for example." in that forum.
Please note if the reason of rejection was the letter from your employer (CIC officer couldn't find letters that say "your employer's intend to hire you permanently" in the letter from your employer), I think you need ask your manager to write new letter and then attache new letter when you appeal.

Unlike applicants who are rejected due to their medical results or criminal records, I think you can also apply again under the same or other category if you like...
Did the online system (E-CAS) show "In process" before you found "Decision Made"?

P.S. If I have stupidly misunderstanding, plz forgive me...

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Guys, please give me your honest opinion and guidance.

My application was received on Sept 17th and cc was charged on Nov 5th (exact same dates as my friend ainda also part of this forum). We also belong to two exceptions of the LMO rule, since he holds a work permit based on NAFTA and I hold it based on a Post-Graduation Work Permit. At the end, he unfortunately got rejected because his employer did not include the word "permanent" in his arranged employment letter.

Now I am still waiting for cic to contact me, my e-CAS shows "in process" and after I double-checked I am clear that my employer did mention that my work is permanent, nevertheless, I believe he made a different mistake.

My job title does not fit exactly a NOC job, (but it is an Network Engineering position which would somehow fit in the 2147 category, again it is not exactly the same name as the jobs part of that list). Apart from that, he mentioned the NOC code is 217 (Computer and information systems professionals) but 2147 (Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)) would be definitely a better fit.

Should the job title be exactly the same???. If not, Regardless of the error he committed, all the positions are part of NOC A / NOC B so they would apply, but I don't know if they will punish me for that stupid mistake.

What do you guys honestly think? I am trying to find answers over the big delay of my case and after all the thought and revision it is the only problem I can think of.

Thanks in advance

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
mysteaka said:
Thanks jaz for shareing the template!
well my application with the change in the new birth certificate affidavit is again sent, it is delivered to the mail room on friday 7th Dec,2012.
Since my application was already checked and there were "ok" marks on the application will it be faster this time to charge my cc or they are going to do the whole process again and take another month and a 1/2.

Any Ideas ??

ainda

Nov 21, 2012
Thanks I send an email with my job offer the same one I have used to renew my owrk permit, NO answer yet.

How long the email take to be answered?

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Hello ds3010,

Just in my view...
I think if the job title is same as the titles in noc list, it's better... but it's not necessary.
More important thing is your job duties your letter shows.

Before I came to Canada, I worked for an information technology and was in charge of NOC 2172 to 2175 at the same time, as one position. It is standard in my country.
My previous manager wrote all of my job description. As for my job title, he also wrote "1. Software engineer including rolls of Web programmer and Application programmer" and "2. Assistant Manager of the Department of XXXXXXX"...
As you know, these job title are not same as NOC titles... but I got AOR.
I thought NOC code is usually 4-digit numbers. So I filled SCHEDULE 3 form (IMM 0008 3E) with 2173 as my NOC.
However, your's is 3-digit.
Maybe you know, there are some jobs under NOC 217 (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=217). I think that CIC officer is probably checking/searching what job (title and NOC code) is most suite for you from your main duties.

Best of luck for you... I really hope you get AOR soon!

gpranav

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Request
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013, Med's received on 17-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013, Passport submitted on 09/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
09/07/2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully in September 2013
Hi everyone,

just find the forum i am looking for. Search result doesn't reveal and inn fact i had started a new thread.

My timeline for the TSW2

Application sent on Aug 24 2012

Application received on Aug 27 2012

PER received on 31 Oct 2012

Visa Post - New Delhi