+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
melkhatib said:
Hi guys yesterday I got a reply from CIO as I mentioned before

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 28 Nov 2011 as the cap of NOC 3131 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Sent: December-05-11 10:12 AM
To: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Subject: Case Information Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly I would like to request case information for my application in Federal skilled worker immigration category.

Client ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Name: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Date Of Birth: xxxxxxxxxx.

NOC: 3131 (Pharmacist).

FeDex Tracking No. :xxxxxxxxx- Delivered in 2nd of September 2011 - 11:19 AM - Signed by D.Stephenson.

Really I appreciate your time and efforts.
You didnt get your application back yet???? Mine was also dispatched on 28th november and i got it back on monday this week......

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
Dear Forum Members and Seniors !!
Please help !!
I am a second time applicant and my address disappered since 16/12/2011.
I have not heard yet anything from the bank.
Please advice ...
What it could be??

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
dr.shirvani said:
Hi Guys,
I am a September applicant under NOC 3113, Today, I receieved my PER :) I hope that everybody in this breath-taking process will be successful. My first attempt in May 2011 was unsuccessful because of failing to reach the cap just for 3-4 days!
Hello Doctor,

Can you please provide other details of your application like- appn received date, visa office, fee encashment date etc. I would like to add you to the spreadsheet.
Good luck with your application.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
anwar01 said:
You didnt get your application back yet???? Mine was also dispatched on 28th november and i got it back on monday this week......
No my dear I do not get anything but many applicants told me it takes around 2 months to get it I don't know how did u get it fast

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
paragr1 said:
Dear Forum Members and Seniors !!
Please help !!
I am a second time applicant and my address disappered since 16/12/2011.
I have not heard yet anything from the bank.
Please advice ...
What it could be??
your application will be returned due to cap reached

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
melkhatib said:
No my dear I do not get anything but many applicants told me it takes around 2 months to get it I don't know how did u get it fast
anwar is from pakistan , he has received , you will also receive soon.

ARBD

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
AOR Received.
12th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Jan 2012
Med's Request
awaiting
hey farukh...I received my PER on the 13th of December. Could you please tell me when will the background checks about my profession happen as the company I use to work for has been acquired by another company and the earlier staff has been given a pink slip and hence the person who has signed my experience letter and my releaving letter doesn't work for the company anymore...should i do anything on my part to make sure it doesn't end up being a problem for my case...please help...

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
pandyalakulish said:
I got the mail reply just yesterday "Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.". Does this mean anything. I will call to CIO next week.
Today I got rejection letter from CIO. Pls. guide me on it.

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 22 points for your educational credential of a Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering at the Non-University Diploma level.

You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 years full-time equivalent work experience with Ziyone Infotech, where you worked from April of 2003 until December of 2007, for 4 years on a part time basis, which is equivalent to 2 years full time employment.

No points were assigned for your work experience at Tulip IT Services Ltd, Almoayed Group, GTL Ltd, Strix Systems or Wesley Clover Communication Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

At the time of decision, there was insufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 2147, including all of the essential duties.

You were assigned a total of 5 adaptability points for your spouse’s educational credentials of both a Bachelor of Commerce, and a Master of Business Administration.

No additional points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "

dr.shirvani

May 15, 2011
NKKD Hortons said:
Hello Doctor,

Can you please provide other details of your application like- appn received date, visa office, fee encashment date etc. I would like to add you to the spreadsheet.
Dear friend,

My application has been received by CIO on 22 Sep 2011 and they sent me the file number on 19 Dec 2011. I have no idea about the time they charged the credit card cos my representative has paid for it.

thanks.

lucky18

Nov 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
hello! anyone from Sept 26 applicant with NOC 7216 got their PER? I dont have any idea what happen with our application i felt nervous especially when reading some messages who got a NER or cap reached result. I hope that we can get through it and also know our result before end of December.

lucky18

Nov 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
NKKD Hortons said:
Hello Doctor,

Congrats!

gina pie

Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
AOR Received.
July 21 2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Nov 16 2011
Med's Request
Nov 19 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5 VO received Dec 27
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
hello guys,

Is there any possibility that my application will be rejected after having a negative medical result? so worried about mine. please help.

thanks and merry xmas everyone!

sridev

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2011
Dear friends,
my application reached CIC on 30th Sep 2011. today (22-12-2011) i got PER. my NOC is 2151-Architects. my DD has been encashed on 14th Dec 2011.
Thanks
Sri

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Dec 2011 as the cap of NOC 3131 has been reached.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.
D.A.
Client Service Unit

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Dec 2011 as the cap of NOC 3131 has been reached.
D.A.
Client Service Unit

Don't worry dear may Allah choose to get it next year which is better choice than this year as Allah said in Quran " wa asa an takrahoo shaya'an wa howa khairon lakom"