+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Guys, can someone advise me regarding what to expect after the file number issuance? I applied under the service of a consultant agency

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
malikhatib called , call agent told him his application is returned due to cap reached , he is 6th september applicant , your dd is not cashed , your per must be reached at 5th december, dont lose heart we are in the same boat, we will reapply next year , thanks
Dear Farrukh,

Still I cant believe this...
How can CIC web-site can misguide us ?? And such a big back log they had that they cant even update it on web site ??

Nikhil

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
drramesh said:
i called there , the guy asked me to call again in jan He said there is no any information about my file. I insist him to search wheather my file is returned or is there. He said no information today and asked me to call again in jan. What does this mean. I applied in august 27 201 . What should i do next.

it happened with me buddy, u need not worry just wait for some more time.... it means that they have not yet picked your file even for the initial completeness check, its better to wait for some more time

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
CANVINCHENG said:
Guys, can someone advise me regarding what to expect after the file number issuance? I applied under the service of a consultant agency

After you receive your PER you file will be transferred to local visa office which u have mentioned in your application, and then from there you might receive a second AOR or they will straight away ask for MEDICALS, PCC and passport and landing fees.. At the same time they might do the background checks and verification of your docs...

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
anwar01 said:
I talked with my consultant. He said if an application don't fall in CAP then it will be returned in a month or so..... He said CAP is reached in November 16th.... May be Application of That guy lacks some info due to which it is returned.....
your consulatant is misleading you, if your application was in cap you must receive PER TILL 6TH December

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
CANVINCHENG said:
hi there i am new in this forum! I would like to ask some few things, my file was launched on sep 2,2011 and received my file number this week dec 13 2011 .. what should i expect next?

I would appreciate it if you guys share me your experience and insights

Thanks!
your application will be sent to your visa office for further processing , which require 3 months more, then your visa office will send to you medical test request, thanks

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
drramesh said:
i called there , the guy asked me to call again in jan He said there is no any information about my file. I insist him to search wheather my file is returned or is there. He said no information today and asked me to call again in jan. What does this mean. I applied in august 27 201 . What should i do next.
HOW ITS POSSIBLE ,you are the applicant of 3 september and 20th september applicants have received the PER, your application may be misplaced. call them again

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
anwar01 said:
I dont believe those guys... I called them and they said your application is returned back in november but i did not get it uptill now.... They are misleading people.... I dont know.....
your application is returned due to cap , you will receive it within 2 months.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
nikhil_miral said:
Dear Farrukh,

Still I cant believe this...
How can CIC web-site can misguide us ?? And such a big back log they had that they cant even update it on web site ??

Nikhil
this is truth that cic WEBSITE is misleading thousands of people, i am also in shock but it has happened , i am ready to receive my application back . after 31st august 3131 applications are returning .

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
abhishekgoel007 said:
After you receive your PER you file will be transferred to local visa office which u have mentioned in your application, and then from there you might receive a second AOR or they will straight away ask for MEDICALS, PCC and passport and landing fees.. At the same time they might do the background checks and verification of your docs...
@abhishekgoel007

Thanks! is PER the same as the file number? or its a different thing, and how do i get that is it via email or post?

Appreciate your help! ;)

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
it happened with me buddy, u need not worry just wait for some more time.... it means that they have not yet picked your file even for the initial completeness check, its better to wait for some more time
but my dear his application was received at 3rd september , may be his application is misplaced.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
farrukh ahmad said:
your application will be sent to your visa office for further processing , which require 3 months more, then your visa office will send to you medical test request, thanks
hi farrukh,

My application has been sent to Nova Scotia directly, will they send it again it another VO. Another guy told me that i should have PER, is it a different thing?

Thanks