+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seniors what are chances of getting visa? following is my profile

Punjabgirl

Jan 27, 2015
I have 7 band in writing and speaking 6.5 in listening 5.5 in reading .overall 6.5
80% in 12th
10th 84%
btech cse 80%
2 years of experience as system analyst
I have offer letter from lambton college for 'mobile application development co op ' two year program
What are my chances of getting visa this may intake

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
your profile is awesome ;D
you have bright chances of getting visa. But I would say with 80% MARKS IN BTECH , you could have easily get into ANY good university.
Anyways, best of luck for visa, you seem to be excellent student, so dont worry , your marks are enough for VO TO GIVE U VISA.

Punjabgirl

Jan 27, 2015
EVIL007 said:
your profile is awesome ;D
you have bright chances of getting visa. But I would say with 80% MARKS IN BTECH , you could have easily get into ANY good university.
Anyways, best of luck for visa, you seem to be excellent student, so dont worry , your marks are enough for VO TO GIVE U VISA.
thanks , i have doubt that my previous job is as system analyst , now i am going for mobile development ..is this allright ?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I am not sure about :-X , seek senior member advice for this matter like tiger007 , mead

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
you just have 2 negatives - 1.you might have relevancy problem because of your job experience. solution - (Centennial has wide options fast track programs related to your job)
2. your IELTS score 5.5 in one module.

Rest of your profile is good.

Cheers

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Punjabgirl said:
I have 7 band in writing and speaking 6.5 in listening 5.5 in reading .overall 6.5
80% in 12th
10th 84%
btech cse 80%
I have offer letter from lambton college for 'mobile application development co op ' two year program
Why are you not applying for post-graduate qualification? You have a good profile and must apply for a post graduate diploma or masters program? What was the duration of your BTech program?

rehmann

Jan 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Karachi
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
exempted
silent3y3s said:
Why are you not applying for post-graduate qualification? You have a good profile and must apply for a post graduate diploma or masters program? What was the duration of your BTech program?
do you think applying for diploma with undergrad degree reduces the chances of study permit ?

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Punjabgirl said:
80% in 12th
10th 84%
btech cse 80%
Reading ? n score is fine u will get visa.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
rehmann said:
do you think applying for diploma with undergrad degree reduces the chances of study permit ?
Yes i think so because I have seen alot of rejection of those applicants, applying for college after undergrad degree but it is not necessary that you are going to get rejections. Try to explain in your SOP about the importance of that diploma even after having a degree and how it is important for you, still there would be a greater chances of rejection but it depends on your luck as well

rehmann

Jan 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Karachi
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
exempted
silent3y3s said:
Yes i think so because I have seen alot of rejection of those applicants, applying for college after undergrad degree but it is not necessary that you are going to get rejections. Try to explain in your SOP about the importance of that diploma even after having a degree and how it is important for you, still there would be a greater chances of rejection but it depends on your luck as well
any hints for sop to make it stronger ? please

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Punjabgirl said:
Thanks everyone guys ..got my visa in 3 days after applying ...this forum helped a lot
congratzz..

HarryBajwa

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
Nomination.....
26-06-2019
AOR Received.
06/07/2019
congrats for the visa

I have applied for PGD in hospitality management in selkirk college. Fee paid, GIC paid .... In pipeline, yet to apply for visa.

10th -70%
12th -56% ( Non-Med) 33 maths :(
1 year gap then
Bsc Hospitality & hotel admin -65%
Trained in Taj palace hotel for 5 months and worked in oberois for almost a month and half

IELTS -7.5
L 8.5
R 7.5
S 7
W 6

I wanted to know whether or not should i give information regarding my 10 12th in VISA APPLICATION FORM.

i had scored just 33
though i am applying for PGD in hospitality in selkirk college.
would this affect my application negatively if i attach them aling ?
Or
should i just give my bsc scores ??
Please advice as i am due to file on 15 th march .

Thank you

reallynewbie

Dec 11, 2014
Punjabgirl said:
Thanks everyone guys ..got my visa in 3 days after applying ...this forum helped a lot
Congratulations! As others pointed you out, you have very good marks in your studies, why don't you go for any MS program. Career wise MS will be a better choice, also, after studies you can settle down easily.

--
reallynewbie