+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College - Winter 2013

LoveUCanada2013

Sep 15, 2012
Sorry, I'm a bit confused now. How should I know which one I will be fall into? Do you have any link for that?

Rgds,

Excanadian said:
Under SPP you dont need to show bank statements, under General Category you need 6 months bank statement.

schoolgirl22

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2012
IELTS Request
Not required, submitted TOEFL ibt 110/120
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2012
LoveUCanada2013 said:
Sorry, I'm a bit confused now. How should I know which one I will be fall into? Do you have any link for that?

Rgds,
Are you from the Philippines? Walang SPP sa Philippines. India and China lang yata meron nun. Check the website/Filipino thread, maraming nag uusap about that.

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveUCanada2013 said:

Rgds,
If you have offer from any of these Institutions then u can apply under SPP:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/StudentPartnersProgram_ProgrammePartenairesEtudiants-Nov09.aspx?view=d

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
Guys im allready in canada doing my ACCA from LSBF.. But i want to shift to one of the colleges for a Bachelors degree... is it possible?

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cussyandrew said:
Guys im allready in canada doing my ACCA from LSBF.. But i want to shift to one of the colleges for a Bachelors degree... is it possible?

You can apply for Bachelors degree in Canada but credit transferability from ACCA to Bachelors is limited. So you need to start from 1st Year of Bachelors.

Arrie

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
soon
BUMP

Anybody off to seneca this Jan??

vikramchess

Dec 18, 2012
schoolgirl22 said:
Hi! Is there anybody here who is applying to Seneca for the winter term? I submitted my application (in person, because I am in Canada at the moment) last August 17.

Seneca Application Timeline:

August 17 - Submitted my application to Seneca - Newnham
- Girl in the international admissions office said that applications usually take 4-6 weeks to process, but they have been doing it quickly like, 3 weeks minimum

August 24 - Received e-mail from Seneca, asking for 12th grade Mathematics or higher (high school in the Philippines is just up to 11th grade, so I sent my university transcripts as well)

September 4 - Received e-mail from Seneca, saying that they received my senior secondary transcripts (equivalent) last August 27

September 10 - Called Seneca, they said that they are still busy with the September admissions and that I should call back next week. Asked the lady if I could just pick up the acceptance letter (if I am accepted) instead of waiting for it by post, and she said yes.

I'm getting anxious because I'm going back to the Philippines on the 23rd. I want to be able to pay my fees before I go home!

Should I be nervous, or is this just a waiting game?

Hello hopefully am going to Seneca this fall sep 2013. going to apply visa in general category this month.
so lets all create a list of people. am in.
ok which course you have applied for? and have u applied for visa?
Vikram from Nashik, India.

vikashshinge

Apr 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, i m vikash from Mumbai. I have a query
The course i want is of 1 year "mobile and social media management" in Algonquin college.
The approximate expense is for this course is 13 to 14 lakhs (CAD $16000+) (including living expenses)

But i want to go for 2 years programs so i can get 3 years PGWP.

Can i take 1 years program "mobile and social media management"(1 year course) at Algonquin college and after completing it, i m thinking of taking admission to second year of "Interactive multimedia"(2 year course). Is it possible to do that? with this i can fulfill criteria for 2 years of study to get 3 years WP.

Can anybody suggest me a way how to get 3 year work permit?

Can i work and get money to pay for my second year? Is it possible to earn enough with on campus and off campus jobs.?