+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College - Winter 2013

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
hey vipul....

I have asked the same thing from consultant....that i should go for 2 one yr diplomas and then apply for work permit....

but i don't know how practical it would be....its easy to say that do 2 courses but after completing one course it will very difficult to go for a lil different course again. :)

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really... I do not know which motherf....ker Consultant you are following..
By your posts i can conclude this, you do not trust your const.. but still you want him to case your file... How sily is this..
NOw about your question, If there is any other way,, go for that.. if u need 3 years pgwp,, you have to HAVE atleast 16 MONTHS full time STUDY......
Ok.. I am being harsh on you... But think yourself,, is it really a question!!!!

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Hey Vipul....

hold your horses bro....

its an option being suggested by the consultant....that if i need 3 yrs of work permit then i can go for 2 one yr pg diplomas....

now its up to me that i choose this option or not.....sheradien college professor also asked me to go for two programmes of one yr and then i can get 3 yrs of work permit.....

now i am in dilemma that how practical is this thought....and when i say practical...i would love to hear such cases in the past how many students have gone through this route to get 3 yrs of work permit....

so i just wants to understand that if there is any other college which has the option of two yr coop programme in marketing/strategic marketing/ advertising / marketing communication.....?

I hope the misunderstanding or miss communication is clear...i am jst looking for more options....

thx and regards.....

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry about my rude words.. I appologize ..
Anywayz, Think,, it is feasible and thats make it practical.. For my knowledge ,i do not know any student who has 2 1 year diploma, usually students come here as 1 year program and then switch to any other stream or any other college or any other thing to get 1 2 year degree diploma wat ever...
And Please do not even ask ur consultant to file ur case... They are not professional consultant... and u have trust issues with him... for sure..

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
how can i trust a consultant who is offering me the course which are available in the colleges linked with his company....

no other college is being offered to me from him.....so its not trust issue....its being smart and finding out the more options and counter checking each fact he tells me.....so that i should not go under any problem....

so dude do u know any decent university in toranto or vancouver who offers masters(2yrs) in marketing / strategic marketing / advertising etc etc....???
which gives me better options of jobs and 3 yrs of work permit......?

m just out of options from colleges so asking about universities now....

Also i have not got good response for broke uni and vancouver island uni....also not looking for a place which has no people less opportunities. :)

Regards...

regards....

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
Hey Vipul....

hold your horses bro....

its an option being suggested by the consultant....that if i need 3 yrs of work permit then i can go for 2 one yr pg diplomas....

now its up to me that i choose this option or not.....sheradien college professor also asked me to go for two programmes of one yr and then i can get 3 yrs of work permit.....

now i am in dilemma that how practical is this thought....and when i say practical...i would love to hear such cases in the past how many students have gone through this route to get 3 yrs of work permit....

so i just wants to understand that if there is any other college which has the option of two yr coop programme in marketing/strategic marketing/ advertising / marketing communication.....?

I hope the misunderstanding or miss communication is clear...i am jst looking for more options....

thx and regards.....

You cannot apply for THREE yrs PSOWP on the basis of TWO 1yr Graduate Certificate/Diploma Programs, Only you latest qualification would be considered for PSOWP with only ONE exception that if you pursue a Masters program after any 1 yr Graduate Certificate/Diploma Program then you are eligible for THREE yrs PSOWP.

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
greattttttttttttttt......!!!!

thx for stating this fact becz m sure veen the consultant didn't know abt this fact tooooooo...........

love u excanadian...LOLz....

thx

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
how can i trust a consultant who is offering me the course which are available in the colleges linked with his company....

no other college is being offered to me from him.....so its not trust issue....its being smart and finding out the more options and counter checking each fact he tells me.....so that i should not go under any problem....

so dude do u know any decent university in toranto or vancouver who offers masters(2yrs) in marketing / strategic marketing / advertising etc etc....???
which gives me better options of jobs and 3 yrs of work permit......?

m just out of options from colleges so asking about universities now....

Also i have not got good response for broke uni and vancouver island uni....also not looking for a place which has no people less opportunities. :)

Regards...

regards....
You will hardly find MBA programs in Canada without GMAT/Work Ex requirements. Among those Brock & Vancouver Island are the best ones, as they are public universities & have a certain standard. Otherwise Universities like NYIT & FDU are good for nothing and their Canadian campuses are more like a matchbox instead of an University campus!!

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
greattttttttttttttt......!!!!

thx for stating this fact becz m sure veen the consultant didn't know abt this fact tooooooo...........

love u excanadian...LOLz....

thx
You are most welcome mate :)

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
ok bro.....i will definitely look out for courses in broke university .....actually i am also not inclined towards going for education in some lonely place where people are less then the number of houses....lol....i would like to go at a place which is more of a commercial hub for more opportunities and have some sort of social life...

i hope u would also second that.....

thx

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excanadian said:

You cannot apply for THREE yrs PSOWP on the basis of TWO 1yr Graduate Certificate/Diploma Programs, Only you latest qualification would be considered for PSOWP with only ONE exception that if you pursue a Masters program after any 1 yr Graduate Certificate/Diploma Program then you are eligible for THREE yrs PSOWP.
you can have 3 years pgwp after 2 1 year diploma,,, check the cic website....

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Vipul.Varinder said:
where it is mentioned that two 1 year diploma will give you 3 years of pgwp?? can you give us the link please?? ::) ::)

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vipul.Varinder said:
Usually it is not possible, only if your school can justify that the 1st Diploma was a per-requisite for 2nd Diploma which is very rare & difficult to justify.

Only a 1yr PG Certificate + Masters degree can get you THREE yrs PSOWP on the basis of TWO credentials!!

LoveUCanada2013

Sep 15, 2012
Hi Excanadian,

Looking on your comments and suggestions, it seems like you are very experience in some areas about this Study topic. I hope u can advise me too with some of my queries as follows. BTW, I came to know this link when I google about study in Canada.
1.) I read some posts here that approval my school might not be easy if u don't take MBA if you already have a bachelor's degree, how true is that?
2.) I'm degree holder already and working for many years but I want to take some continuing study to enhance more my career. What are the chances for me to get the approval? Say I'm taking either Advance Diploma or Diploma or Certificate. Not sure of exact course yet.
3.) Do u think how much do I need to show if I'm planning to take a 2 years course or program?

That's for now. Hope u can throw some spotlights to me as I don't really where to start. Greatly appreciate your prompt reply.

reds,
LoveUCanada2013
1quote author=Excanadian link=topic=118154.msg1771225#msg1771225 date=1348340143]
Usually it is not possible, only if your school can justify that the 1st Diploma was a per-requisite for 2nd Diploma which is very rare & difficult to justify.

Only a 1yr PG Certificate + Masters degree can get you THREE yrs PSOWP on the basis of TWO credentials!!
[/quote]

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveUCanada2013 said:
Hi Excanadian,

Looking on your comments and suggestions, it seems like you are very experience in some areas about this Study topic. I hope u can advise me too with some of my queries as follows. BTW, I came to know this link when I google about study in Canada.
1.) I read some posts here that approval my school might not be easy if u don't take MBA if you already have a bachelor's degree, how true is that?
2.) I'm degree holder already and working for many years but I want to take some continuing study to enhance more my career. What are the chances for me to get the approval? Say I'm taking either Advance Diploma or Diploma or Certificate. Not sure of exact course yet.
3.) Do u think how much do I need to show if I'm planning to take a 2 years course or program?

That's for now. Hope u can throw some spotlights to me as I don't really where to start. Greatly appreciate your prompt reply.

reds,
LoveUCanada2013
1quote author=Excanadian link=topic=118154.msg1771225#msg1771225 date=1348340143]

Answers to your quires:

> If you already hold a Bachelors degree then you should go for Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma Program or Masters program.

> If you have graduated in the last 5 years then you can apply for Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma Program under SPP Category in fields related to your current qualifications, otherwise apply for Masters program under University Category.

> Usually in Canada the per year cost is: Tuition Fee - 10-15K; Living Expenses - 8-10K; TOTAL - 18-25K/yr