+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College September 2018 Intake

SHLL

Apr 10, 2018
I applied for the September intake I still haven't received any response from the college....
when did you apply? Have you been trying to call them? I've called 3 times and got the same anwer, that they are still processing may applications, which is dumb, because may is like in 2 weeks and people won't get their visas on time, so thats a complete lie.
I saw someone wrote on the forum that when he called them on friday he got the best answers and information. I called yesterday, a guy answered me and he seemed to be surprized that I'm waiting for 3 months, and he sent an email to someone to process it quickly. Also I asked them to change my program, nothing happened for 2 weeks. The guy yesterday changed it for me in one minute.

Last edited:

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
i had applied on feb 13. got the loa by 15 feb.

visual effects program.

sneha271994

Mar 29, 2018
when did you apply? Have you been trying to call them? I've called 3 times and got the same anwer, that they are still processing may applications, which is dumb, because may is like in 2 weeks and people won't get their visas on time, so thats a complete lie.
I saw someone wrote on the forum that when he called them on friday he got the best answers and information. I called yesterday, a guy answered me and he seemed to be surprized that I'm waiting for 3 months, and he sent an email to someone to process it quickly. Also I asked them to change my program, nothing happened for 2 weeks. The guy yesterday changed it for me in one minute.
Oh ...I applied in December but I submittd some missing documents in Feb. My education consultant told me that there are many more students who are waiting to hear from the college. Ya even I don' understand how they are still proceeding may intake. But ya I'm hoping they give some response by the end of this month at east.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Apr 15, 2018
Oh ...I applied in December but I submittd some missing documents in Feb. My education consultant told me that there are many more students who are waiting to hear from the college. Ya even I don' understand how they are still proceeding may intake. But ya I'm hoping they give some response by the end of this month at east.
hi this is Ali actually i have some doubt please can u clear it,i am completed my B.tech in Aeronautical engineering & want to study diploma from seneca college but my ielts score is 6 overall(S=6.5,L=6.5,W=6,R-=5.5) so seneca is offering admission with this bands but the problem is visa approval because somewhere i hear that canada immigration change the rule from SPP to SDS in which student must have 6 in every sub-section so is that true ???
i am really confused,please help me
hear is my mail please contact me
syedmujtabaali72@gmail.com