+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College May 2019 intake

Ri$hab

Dec 8, 2018
Hey, I got my offer letter for sep19 intake in Seneca n I’ve paid my first half fees , it means my seat is reserved right ?.

Ri$hab

Dec 8, 2018
Yes , first I got my offer letter then after I paid my first half fees , but I haven’t got any receipt for same

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes , first I got my offer letter then after I paid my first half fees , but I haven’t got any receipt for same
You will need the receipt for proof of payment of fees for the visa. Wait for the receipt and then apply.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I am also planning to pay my fees for Sep 2019. Can you please tell me how much time it take to credit money to seneca account? My offer expiry is on 15th februrary so it is safe to pay the fees before one week?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am also planning to pay my fees for Sep 2019. Can you please tell me how much time it take to credit money to seneca account? My offer expiry is on 15th februrary so it is safe to pay the fees before one week?
Keep two weeks before. International payments take a long time.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Keep two weeks before. International payments take a long time.
OK so if in case i pay it before 2 weeks and still money not credited in that time then there will be risk of loosing offer letter? They mentioned due date that is actually for what? Till that date i have to pay my fees or before that date i make sure receive receipt from College?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
OK so if in case i pay it before 2 weeks and still money not credited in that time then there will be risk of loosing offer letter? They mentioned due date that is actually for what? Till that date i have to pay my fees or before that date i make sure receive receipt from College?
The due date is the day the college receives the money. If they don't get the money on that day you will lose the offer letter.

It takes 5-8 days to process so play it safe. Of course if you want to delay it it is your choice.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
The due date is the day the college receives the money. If they don't get the money on that day you will lose the offer letter.

It takes 5-8 days to process so play it safe. Of course if you want to delay it it is your choice.
Actually i am waiting for updated fees for 2019/2020 intake. Here inside offer letter they mentioned fees for 2018-2019 and fees may increase for 2019 intake.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
You can't see the amount due to you on your college account ?
How to check it inside seneca account? Can you please guide me. It is showing inside offer letter pdf file but that is of 2018-2019 intake. Inside offer letter only they mentioned "Fees may increase for 2019 intake"

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
How to check it inside seneca account? Can you please guide me. It is showing inside offer letter pdf file but that is of 2018-2019 intake. Inside offer letter only they mentioned "Fees may increase for 2019 intake"
I went to Seneca site and in their programs the cost is mentioned from sept 2018 to aug 2019. So you should be in the current fee structure and not the next one. See for your course what the tuition is and is it matching with your offer letter.