+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College May 2019 intake

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I went to Seneca site and in their programs the cost is mentioned from sept 2018 to aug 2019. So you should be in the current fee structure and not the next one. See for your course what the tuition is and is it matching with your offer letter.
Yes i checked and the difference is just $50 between offer letter and website price. Is it OK if i pay $100 more to avoid future problem OR it is compulsory to pay the exact amount as shown inside offer letter?

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I t
Yes i checked and the difference is just $50 between offer letter and website price. Is it OK if i pay $100 more to avoid future problem OR it is compulsory to pay the exact amount as shown inside offer letter?
I think you misunderstood the offer i received is of Sep 2019. Not May 2019.

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
Yes , first I got my offer letter then after I paid my first half fees , but I haven’t got any receipt for same
Can you please share with in how many days you got the reciept after paying the fees for the 1st semester and please also share if you get the 2nd semester fees details with that because for SDS we need to pay the 1 year fees before applying visa.

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
You will have only 4 months to arrange everything. Better to apply for sept intake.
Actually i have all things ready..fees and all the stuff...all i need is an offer later....my agent told me to apply or spetember....i applied for january intake 2019 but my visa got rejected and the reason was i will not leave canada after my study....

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Yes , first I got my offer letter then after I paid my first half fees , but I haven’t got any receipt for same
I got an offer later from college on 14 september 2016.. then i paid my first sem fees on 16 september...at that time i was like yeah i got an admission and i was tension free....but on 3rd october when i called my agent for fee receipt then he checked my student id and he and i was shocked....what we seen that my program transfered to sept intake becz i didnt paid my fees....then i mailed to college and call their representatives in india.....after 15 days they gave reply

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Actually i have all things ready..fees and all the stuff...all i need is an offer later....my agent told me to apply or spetember....i applied for january intake 2019 but my visa got rejected and the reason was i will not leave canada after my study....
But you can't be fore certain when offer letter comes. If it comes after 2-3 months then your visa will be late. My advice is to go with September.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Then it is better to contact the college
Hello Friend, I just saw my offer letter and found little mistake in address field instead of "Dr Dadisheth Road" it is printed as "De Dadisheth Road".

Small spelling mistake is found. What should I do. After paying fees college will do the changes? Need help

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello Friend, I just saw my offer letter and found little mistake in address field instead of "Dr Dadisheth Road" it is printed as "De Dadisheth Road".

Small spelling mistake is found. What should I do. After paying fees college will do the changes? Need help
That should not be a big issue. Contact the college and ask if they can amend the offer letter and if this will affect visa application.

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
I Applied on 2nd dec for sept intake and got offer letter on 17th dec.
i have submitted the asked fees and got the receipt for the same too.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I Applied on 2nd dec for sept intake and got offer letter on 17th dec.
i have submitted the asked fees and got the receipt for the same too.
Can you please tell me how much time it takes if I use wire transfer to pay the fees ama how much time college takes to send receipt. My offer is expiring 15th Feb 2019 so is it ok if I pay by end of this month?