+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College May 2019 intake

maulik@1896

Aug 19, 2018
Seneca usually takes 2 to 3 months to give admission.but I got offer letter in just 1 and half month .
My status in Student Centre has been updated today to “International Offer of Admission- all requirements are met”. When can I expect offer letter?

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Seneca usually takes 2 to 3 months to give admission.but I got offer letter in just 1 and half month .
The status has changed today from “application has been received” to “International Offer of Admission. All requirements are met. ✅” When can I expect offer letter now?

Pardeep kaur sidhu

Oct 4, 2018
How i came to know about status of my application ? please tell me and is seneca still open for may intake abd what about fees of offer letter for Seneca?

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
How i came to know about status of my application ? please tell me and is seneca still open for may intake abd what about fees of offer letter for Seneca?
The application fee is $65. Most of the programs for May Intake might be closed but Seneca is open for programs starting September 2019.

Ri$hab

Dec 8, 2018
i applied for may19 intake in Seneca , but got offer letter for sep19 intake, is there anything I can do to shift my intake ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
i applied for may19 intake in Seneca , but got offer letter for sep19 intake, is there anything I can do to shift my intake ?
It could be that seats became full for your course. You can ask them and see but at the end it's only 4 months.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
What if I ask n they cancel my seat for sep intake ?
Why will they cancel if you're going to pay them money. Normally you can postpone to the next term but it does not hurt to ask.

Is you're worried that they will cancel them just take the sept semester.

@Karthika1

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone
I have heard that there will not be any vacation for may intake @ Seneca for the course Chemical laboratory technician Is it is a right news.. please replay friends it's so urgent that's why

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Has anyone received an offer letter for the May 2019 intake from Seneca College. BecasBe on their portal the status is showing as APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. SO if anyone has gotten an offer letter please reply..
Hi,

Can anyone advise me, I have applied on November 20th for may 2019 intake. But status shows as application complete- decision pending. What will be the next process and how long it takes to complete admission.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone advise me, I have applied on November 20th for may 2019 intake. But status shows as application complete- decision pending. What will be the next process and how long it takes to complete admission.
It means you have to wait for the decision to be made and no one knows how long that can take.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the reply, do they have any age limit for selecting in seneca since my age is 32?
No such limit is there, you only need to justify to visa officer why you are taking this course and what benefit is there to that course to your career. If you are genuine then no problems.