+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Can you please tell me from which country you applied ? Because i have seen no case rejection after Permanent AOR & Bio metrics request. This is very strange for me. This i am hearing for the first time & one more thing if you can confirm did you get the RPRF fees from IRCC or not ? Did you pay the RPRF fees? Did you get the RPRF request along side the Bio request ?
I paid everything upfront (at the moment of applying, so I paid them in 2021) so now they need to refund me. Unfortunately, I had a feeling I'd be rejected since I got an ADR but no medical (usually people got them at the same time) so there was something about my work experience or business plans they didn't find compelling.

It is what it is - life goes on and if God believes I need to move there, it'll be through a different immigration pathway. I hope you understand, I can't really share my country on a public forum since I live in a very small country and I would like my location to remain private.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Can you please tell me from which country you applied ? Because i have seen no case rejection after Permanent AOR & Bio metrics request. This is very strange for me. This i am hearing for the first time & one more thing if you can confirm did you get the RPRF fees from IRCC or not ? Did you pay the RPRF fees? Did you get the RPRF request along side the Bio request ?
have you got any update in ur profile? which noc? country?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
How much time it will usually take after we receive medical request till final decision?
Plz guide someone if any idea about it

shivi123

Apr 8, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Anyone from Self employed category, Who have got a medical request recently. Please can you share your timeline along side the country name & NOC code.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Anyone from Self employed category, Who have got a medical request recently. Please can you share your timeline along side the country name & NOC code.
I’m still waiting for the update as I have got the AOR and ADR in march and since then no update… it’s been total 38 months to my file. Can you share your timeline and NOC and which country are you applying from??

Jul 5, 2024
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if receiving a medical and RPRF request and Pre-arrival services letter guarantees that your application has been approved or that you at least meet the eligibility requirements. I understand that there are more steps ahead, but I'm wondering if it's just a matter of time and bureaucratic processes to achieve the goal, assuming there are no issues with criminal records.

Thanks and best of luck to you all! ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadia.aamir

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if receiving a medical and PRPF request and Pre-arrival services letter guarantees that your application has been approved or that you at least meet the eligibility requirements. I understand that there are more steps ahead, but I'm wondering if it's just a matter of time and bureaucratic processes to achieve the goal, assuming there are no issues with criminal records.

Thanks and best of luck to you all! ✌
Well I think yes. pre arrival letter and medical request can be the hints that your application is going to be approved. Plz share your timeline. When you received medical request?